Wateree Trip

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by gotta go, Nov 7, 2009.

1. gotta go

gotta go New Member

State:
    SC
    Son-in-law sent pic's of these bass they had caught in a pond and it kind of stired my spirit so i had to go fishn. Chose Wateree because it was close. Ended up finding the bait right at Dutchman and took off to Beaver Creek with everyone else. Caught 13 cats, 1-6lbs, will post pic later:smile2:
    Could not find the Big boys:eek:oooh: but had fun.

Did anyone see the houseboat with the 5 pontoons tied to it? Looked like a ship from a distance. I'll also post a pic of it

2. gotta go

gotta go New Member

State:
    SC
    A picture is worth a thousand words. Even though we didn't land any big cats, i was thankful just to be on the water. Sometimes we take things for granted, like waking up each day, having food on our table, having a car or truck to drive and someof us even have a boat or 2. On those fishn trips it gives me a little time just to thank the Lord for his beautiful work and how he has blessed me in more ways than 1.:big_smile:

Attached Files:

3. SCcatfishing

SCcatfishing New Member

State:
    SC
    Man we put em end to end we can drift 200 rods, then we can get a few of billinsc front mount cookers as he can cook the cats that markJ catches after he tells us that we need to do proper CPR to the grill lol:wink::smile2: while pop is passing out his man cola's:wink::wink: That will be 2010 S.c Boc Gathering

4. flatheadsalyer1

flatheadsalyer1 New Member

State:
    Pickens, SC
    That would live up to the redneck yacht club song for sure!!

5. katman#1

katman#1 New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    I was also at beaver creek at the red banks from 3-10pm that house boat needs some rod holders lol we had two around 20 and the rest were 2-8 lbs also caught a few small stripers on live shinners