Wateree today

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by gotta go, Dec 1, 2009.

1. gotta go

gotta go New Member

State:
    SC
    Well, i finally wet a hook. Took me awhile to find em but now i'm ready. Caught a bunch of frying size bream, and a lot of frying size cats along with a few big'uns. Nothing to brag about:big_smile: but big enough to snatch one of my rods out of the boat. Marvin (who will owe me the rest of his life) laid a rod on the seat while looking around and off it goes into the deep.:angry:

2. santeefishhunter

santeefishhunter New Member

State:
    north caro
    Poor Marvin! Good report and thanks!:big_smile:

3. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    Glad yas was able to go! Thanks for the report. When is the fish fry.Yummy!!!:wink:

4. Kevin G

Kevin G New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    neat idea for keeping the fish chilled you got there. i wish i could do that. but my fridge is full of catfish, and like 6 turkeys all older than i am. :smile2:

5. AZBADBOYCATFISH

AZBADBOYCATFISH New Member

State:
    PHOENIX ARIZONA
    nice catch. keep em coming

6. krowbar

krowbar New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Good report Dean. Got to get up to Wateree one day. Heard alot of good reports from that lake.

7. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    Dean that was not a fish that took your rod ,it was a snag :wink::smile2: sorry to hear about the rod going swimming ,but thanks for the report

8. gotta go

gotta go New Member

State:
    SC
    actually it was Seth's bait rod, we were fishn for perch while we were drifting for cats. Well, i guess the catfish didn't know it was a bait rod.:smile2:
    I seen it jerk a couple of time and i yelled for Marvin to watch it and BAM!, it was going through the air:sad2:. Everything will be ok, it will give me something to hound Marvin over:big_smile:

I don't have room in my frig for those jugs, We keep them at Marvins and they do save you money over time and all you got to do is re-freeze and use again

Last edited: Dec 1, 2009
  9. katman#1

katman#1 New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    good report were did you put in at dean

10. nevets91

nevets91 New Member

State:
    rock hill south carolina
    looks like a good day man good job i cant wait to get back out myself

11. outoftheboat

outoftheboat Active Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Nothing like watching a rod go flying into the lake. Thanks for the report.

12. gotta go

gotta go New Member

State:
    SC
    I put in at Dutchman as always. One of my favorite landings. Bait in the area, good ramp, food in the store and also tackle if ever needed. Also not far from my fishn holes. :big_smile: