Wateree Sept.

Discussion in 'Catawba Catfish Club' started by screamnclickersc, Aug 18, 2009.

1. screamnclickersc

screamnclickersc New Member

State:
    S.C.
    I wish the Sept. Wateree tourny would hurry up-my boat trailer needs 2 new tires!:wink::smile2:

2. Catfish_Scooter

Catfish_Scooter New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    You better be focusing on Winning. :smile2:

3. gotta go

gotta go New Member

State:
    SC
    quote:

You better be focusing on Winning

He has already won....................Its a mind thing. 2nd should get him a set of tires, see i need the money to fish the Cabela's King Kat next year :smile2:

Don't hurt to think big:wink:

4. martygreen

martygreen Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    I think you all got it wrong:wink:What better rehab for a shoulder than coming down there and winning with one arm:big_smile:So yall can fight it out over 2nd and 3rd:smile2::smile2:

5. screamnclickersc

screamnclickersc New Member

State:
    S.C.
    You'd have to give Jeff 75% of the win to compensate for him giving you a hand!:smile2::wink:

6. gotta go

gotta go New Member

State:
    SC
    That Sept. Tournament will be more fun at the start and weigh in than the fishn. While crusing around before the blastoff, all the smackdown talk to each other and then all the talk after the tournament at the weigh in. How the fish was caught, the one that got away, not to mention how each and every cat angler has his boat rigged and the different methods of catching the fish.........there is a lot a fisheman can learn at one of these tournaments if he wants to get into it. Small price to pay ($20) too be able to learn from yrs and yrs of experence.
    If you ain't never seen a Big Catfish, be at the weigh in at a Catawba Catfish Tournament. Those guys know how to fish

7. BIG CHAD

BIG CHAD New Member

State:
    south carolina baby
    dont count that money yet boys cause im past due on winning anything so look out in sept. cause team total chaos gonna win it hands down.:wink: "probably not" :big_smile:

8. gotta go

gotta go New Member

State:
    SC
    That Sept tourney will be hands down the best one of the year. The weigh in will also be the most. With all the good catmen thats fishn it, its any mans tournament. I'm almost as excited about who's going to win than i am about what i'm going to catch:crazy::eek:oooh::confused2::big_smile:

9. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    What is the date for the tourney? I want to come. Our SC BOC gathering at the Santee is Sept 12/13, and our last peedeecatmaster tourney is the 19th. Please tell me y'alls tourney is NOT one of those dates.

Bill in SC

10. martygreen

martygreen Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    Bill,the September Tourney is on the 26th,same place,same time as the last one you came to.Hope to see you there.

11. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    If the Good Lord gives me breath, I'll be there!!

BB in SC