wateree friday?

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by nevets91, Dec 1, 2009.

1. nevets91

nevets91 New Member

State:
    rock hill south carolina
    im thinking of hittin wateree on friday morning since my motor seems to be running good now maybe it was just me messin up on something before idk. well what are the fish hitin lately? i may also go to fishing creek i havent decided yet. wish my motor good luck haha

2. katman#1

katman#1 New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    friday I will be on the lake after 2pm I been catching fish on gizzard shad an perch how late you goin to stay an were you putting in at

3. nevets91

nevets91 New Member

State:
    rock hill south carolina
    i havent decided where to put in yet maybe june creek and i dont think ill be puttin in to early since i want my motor to crank up easier so ill probably be stayin into the after noon maybe we can meet up on the lake while where out there

4. skiff1

skiff1 New Member

State:
    south caro
    I'm gonna try to be there thursday afternoon or friday morning or maybe both I don't know yet I'm gonna put in @ dc

5. gotta go

gotta go New Member

State:
    SC
    How's the motor running??

6. nevets91

nevets91 New Member

State:
    rock hill south carolina
    well now that the motor is acting up a little i may not be goin down ill probably leave after nine so i can get up and run my motor before i leave in the mornin just to be sure if it doesnt run im not goin down there

7. skiff1

skiff1 New Member

State:
    south caro
    hey nevets91 if it don't crank give me a call you can fish on my boat

8. Sunbird

Sunbird New Member

State:
    Sandy Run,
    Sunbird and the 'BIG STUFF TACKLE' yacht, 'Miss Flattie', will be on the water around 9:30am. Give me a ring if ya'll make it.:wink:

9. nevets91

nevets91 New Member

State:
    rock hill south carolina
    hoping to be puttin in at around ten in the morning as long as the motor is running. any one know where the bait have been?

my number is 803-984-4271 holler at me when any of you guys make it down there

10. Kevin G

Kevin G New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    ill make it there with nevets91, just one last push for exams and ill have nothing but fishing on mind. Looking forward to seeing y'all on the water.

11. dudley-1

dudley-1 New Member

State:
    SOUTH CAROLINA
    Plenty of bait in june creek early.Dont know how easy the'll be at 10:00 though.I hope your motor does fine.I know thats aggravating when it acts up.