Wateree 6/27 Challenge

Discussion in 'Catawba Catfish Club' started by pop pop, Jun 17, 2009.

1. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    The tragedy of Rick Granger's death leaves his family and friends devastated. To try to help his family, I'm donating $20.00 at the tournament to the Granger familly and I'm challenging every participant in the tournament to match it!

GatorT and Rick where supposed to meet Team Smackdown at one of our sponors' lake house on Thursday or Friday for drinks, grilling, fun and prefishing, but now that won't happen. Rick will be missed.

Marty has already declared the Tournament in his honor. Let's come together and do a good thing. $20.00 Bucks! So who all is gonna match it?

2. martygreen

martygreen Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    I am in,Thanks poppop.Prayers once again to the Family and Friends.

3. bowler man

bowler man New Member

State:
    nc
    i'll match it , if i finish in the money i will double it and if i win i will make it 75.00, more if i can !!

4. GEORGE2

GEORGE2 New Member

State:
    south carolina
    I'll match your $20.

5. Sunbird

Sunbird New Member

State:
    Sandy Run,
    I will match also!

6. billfish76

billfish76 Active Member

State:
    Rock Hill, SC
    Ill match it, and do the same as Bowlerman.

7. DamonG

DamonG Member

State:
    South Carolina
    I will match it also.

8. gotta go

gotta go New Member

State:
    SC
  9. GatorT

GatorT New Member

State:
    Camden, South Carolina
    I'll match the $20. If I place in the money, I'll donate it all.

Guys, I might have an unfair advantage. I'm taking Pam Sunday to spread Rick's ashes - we're going to put him in some of our favorite fishing holes. I'll also be fishing with either his father or his brother. I feel sure Rick won't let us down.

Does this mean we have to pay three entry fees?

Rick and I worked on our team name, and even though I'll be fishing with a new partner, we'll be sticking with the same name - Team R & R.

PopPop, I want to thank you so much for issuing this challenge. She really needs help, and I just don't know how to get it, so this is a big step in the right direction.

Marty, I also want to thank you for the awesome gesture. I can't tell you how much it means to me and his family.

10. martygreen

martygreen Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    No problem,Glad to help anyway we can.:big_smile:If Team Green cant win it,I would Love to see Team R and R win it.:big_smile:I would gladly settle for 2nd place to yall on this one:wink:

11. Jeffrey Green

Jeffrey Green New Member

State:
    S.C.