wateree,5-15 & 16

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by dudley-1, May 17, 2009.

1. dudley-1

dudley-1 New Member

State:
    SOUTH CAROLINA
    Friday evening/night caught 18 with fish from 8 inches long to 18 lbs.Mostly blues with two channels and mabey 3 bullheads.Saturday 31 with vast majority blues,nothing over 5 lbs.Most fish caught up in cedar creek area.The 18 lber was a co-workers personal best.Caught on both threadfin and gizzard shad.Friday night seems like the hit the threadfins better.

Attached Files:

2. Jeffrey Green

Jeffrey Green New Member

State:
    S.C.
    Way to go Sam,It's good to see you,thought you might have gave up fishing for golf or something.Thanks for report.Hope to see you at the June night tournament.

3. dudley-1

dudley-1 New Member

State:
    SOUTH CAROLINA
    Jeff,Ive been fishing a lot,just not for catfish,been mostly chasing those striped fish.I have even been herring and shad fishing with Gregg at the rediversion canal and am planning on doing it again next year,I had a ball.Ive took several people this year and have been lucky enough to put 3 of em on personal best,,not real big fish but still their biggest.Megan even went one day with me on the roanoke. Ive been wanting her to come with me up there for a couple years .It sure does feel good to have your kid on the boat and catching fish to boot,I thank the lord every day for my kids.Heres two trophies off the boat,not much size,but its the TAG that matters.I guess getting a tagged fish is like a waterfowler killing a banded duck or goose.

Attached Files:

4. blackwaterkatz

blackwaterkatz Active Member

State:
    Andrews, SC
    Good trip, Sam, and a good report. Thanks. Glad to see you guys got on them.

5. catfish98054

catfish98054 New Member

State:
    hampstead,
    congrats on the tagged fish got my first one sat nite it was a flathead from sutton lake and it is as good as getting a banded bird got me excited

6. martygreen

martygreen Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    Good report Sam:wink:,good to see you hitting Wateree and to see a report.You keep it up so you can make the June Night Tourney.:big_smile:
    Those are some nice Stripes also.