Wateree 1-24-08

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by martygreen, Jan 24, 2009.

1. martygreen

martygreen Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    Well about all I can say tonight about todays bite is there are plenty of Blue Cats and plenty of bait in Lake Wateree.:eek:oooh:The water temp was 42 up in the river and 43-44 down Lake,all of the fish that were caught today were caugh on bait:wink: and they were caught in the water:wink:,the water was pretty stained up in the river and a little better down lake.The water level on Wateree has been dropped 4-5' for some reason.Sorry I couldnt be a bit more specific on the bite,but its time to get down to Business next weekend with the 1st tourney of the year,Bruce and poppop can attest to there being plenty of Blue Cats and plenty of bait,they made an appearance today to get prepared,enjoyed it guys,look foward to next week.Here is one fish from today that Jeff caught,cant really say if it was the biggest of the day or not:roll_eyes:.You guys need to come out next weekend and see how the bite is on Wateree,gonna be a good un:wink:
    I just seen the Datestamp is off a day,sorry

Attached Files:

2. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    Yeap! Plenty of Blue cats for sure in Wateree!:big_smile: I think the words of the day were "Rod Slamming Blues":wink: Oh well! Jeff might of caught the biggest of the day:roll_eyes:. Bruce took a few pics today as well.
    It was fun hanging out after a day of fishing. We really enjoyed it.

3. PeeDee Cat

PeeDee Cat Member

State:
    SC
    Thanks for the info. Plan on fishing there next saturday hope the rain forcasted for next week doesn't muddy the water up to bad.
    Thanks,
    PEEDEE CAT

4. billfish76

billfish76 Active Member

State:
    Rock Hill, SC
    Glad to hear they are biting. Hopfully it will keep up for next weekend. See you guys Saturday morning bright and early.....

5. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    You boys should have a good tournament down there next weekend. Hopefully the bite will continue and there will be several boats with big stringers of fish.

6. Sunbird

Sunbird New Member

State:
    Sandy Run,
    Thanks for that lame ars report there Marty!:eek:oooh::smile2:
    I have to work next weekend, it is my last! I will be moving to an evening shift Monday thru Thursday starting the 9th of Feb. I hope to fish with all of ya soon!

Team Smackdown in da house! :eek:oooh:

7. martygreen

martygreen Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    I have to keep some things private Jon,as you know being a member of Team Smackdown,us other guys are gonna need all the help we can get:crazy::cool2:

8. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    That is a good looking fish. Congrats on the catch and good luck with the upcoming season