Water the garden.

Discussion in 'Garden Tips And Talk' started by samh, Jun 17, 2006.

1. samh

samh New Member

State:
    Damascus,Arkansas
  2. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN

Thanks for sharing! Tell him that's one cool hat he has on.

3. Deltalover

Deltalover New Member

State:
    Tracy Calif
    Nice pictures. Made me remember riding on a tractor with my dad! Thanks for sharing!

4. Nobody Special

Nobody Special New Member

State:
    TN
    Looks like he's riding in a custom designed milk crate.

5. ladyfish50

ladyfish50 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    What a neat set-up! And I'll bet the grandson had a ball! It's finally raining some here today; we've not had a good rain in awhile. Wouldn't mind if it sets in & rains all night...got the yard mowed & the flowers weeded. Oh, & Sam, why haven't you posted on my tractor thread??Hmmm?

6. samh

samh New Member

State:
    Damascus,Arkansas
    Yeah, its got the bottom 2/3 of the fount cut out to stick their legs out and bolted to the fender. My dad put one on it years ago for my kids and when I started get'n grandkids I had to put a new one on for them, they love it although the on on the tractor in the pictures (Riley) has started like'n to ride in "that big blue tractor" (a Ford TW-20 with a cab) a lot better.

7. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Cordova, TN
    Sam, what kind of pump do you use & how do you power it? I have a small creek on my property that I want to pump water from to water my trees/flowers.

8. samh

samh New Member

State:
    Damascus,Arkansas
    Its an old pump my dad had, got a 2 hp Briggs&Stratton motor on it, uses a 2 inch pipe, I can fill the 300 gal tank in 5 minutes.