WATER TEMP ?

Discussion in 'LOCAL TENNESSEE TALK' started by catfish kenny, Mar 9, 2008.

1. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Anyone fishing the Sippi -What is your water temp now!Inquirein minds want to know!

2. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Kenny, i haven't been but i'm willing to bet it's COLD lmao.:confused2:

3. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Its 33* here...and to cold fer man and beast

4. katcatchingfool

katcatchingfool New Member

State:
    illinois
    i havnt been on the water since last weekend but last weekend it was 36 i will let you know tomorrow

5. Larry

Larry New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    32 F and still frozen over.

6. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    Kenny the water temp here is rocking in some places between 45 and 48 degrees. Hoping ity will rise in a week or so to about 51 so the wall-eye will start their spring treak up river to spawn. Now if you are talking ambient temps then it is rocking between cold and stay the heck in the house untill it warms up.:smile2:

7. TN-CATFISHER

TN-CATFISHER New Member

State:
    Cannon County, Middle TN
    Bubba, where you fish for walleye? Center Hill? I actually found some 51-55 degree water at Woods the other day.

8. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    You will there Jon because that is a shallow lake. I fish for waleye up here in warren and white county. It is the waleye spawning grounds for center hill lake. I mormanly put in at the park but water is way down now so most likely will put in at webs cam. We ought to set a date and go up here soon.

9. TN-CATFISHER

TN-CATFISHER New Member

State:
    Cannon County, Middle TN
    Sounds good. We can take my bass boat if you don't want to haul your toon down there. Maybe the park would still work with my boat? I tried for them at blue hole once last year but nobody was having any luck. Did you ever try for crappie up there last fall? Drop me a PM. I could make it up there pretty much anytime with a day or two notice.