Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
Kenny the water temp here is rocking in some places between 45 and 48 degrees. Hoping ity will rise in a week or so to about 51 so the wall-eye will start their spring treak up river to spawn. Now if you are talking ambient temps then it is rocking between cold and stay the heck in the house untill it warms up.:smile2:

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
You will there Jon because that is a shallow lake. I fish for waleye up here in warren and white county. It is the waleye spawning grounds for center hill lake. I mormanly put in at the park but water is way down now so most likely will put in at webs cam. We ought to set a date and go up here soon.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Sounds good. We can take my bass boat if you don't want to haul your toon down there. Maybe the park would still work with my boat? I tried for them at blue hole once last year but nobody was having any luck. Did you ever try for crappie up there last fall? Drop me a PM. I could make it up there pretty much anytime with a day or two notice.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.