Water Pollution Advisory???(e coli)

Discussion in 'MISSOURI RIVERS TALK' started by KAYAK CAT KILLER, Jul 21, 2009.

1. KAYAK CAT KILLER

KAYAK CAT KILLER New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Someone told me that the James River where I fish has been put on some kind of do not fish list. Someone said that there is high levals of e coli. Is there a local water report that I can check to validate this and keep up with water conditions in the future? :0a4:

2. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2009

3. wisker getter

wisker getter New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Thanx for the link, other lakes and rivers could be in trouble too:eek:oooh:
    Do you think with BOC we could maybe start some kind of awareness, or alert to warn people in a timley manner ?
    I heard that the Mo.DNR withheld info about 2 of the LOZ beaches as to not disrupt the tourist? :embarassed:
    What were they thinking?

4. KAYAK CAT KILLER

KAYAK CAT KILLER New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Thanx for that. I heard this, and was worried about my wisker kittys. I enjoy eating fish from my local rivers and sure would be sad if they get sick or get me sick.

5. dieselcat

dieselcat New Member

State:
    Washington, Mis
    Last Friday we where notified that out city water here in Washington Mo, had e-coli in it and we had a boil order till further notice.couldn't and still can't get any damn fountain soda's.Bout to go crazy need a fountain soda,LOL.

6. wisker getter

wisker getter New Member

State:
    Missouri
    does anyone know if the BOC could or would get involved in some kind of agenda, with the DNR of our state, or any state for that matter that would press for provisions to the Clean Water Act of 1972, after all without clean water, life as we know it will not be as our children or our childrens children will know it.:embarassed: