Water level Santee

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by awp, Feb 13, 2006.

1. awp

awp New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Does anyone know of a web page I can go to and find the lake level at Santee?

2. kspor

kspor New Member

State:
    Wichita Kansas
    :) 1-800-925-2537 for Santee Cooper Lakes (Marion and Moultrie):
    Santee-Cooper's Lakes Information Line offers lake levels for Lakes Marion and Moultrie, as well as inflow and discharge rates. The information is updated daily at 10:00 am.

3. blackwaterkatz

blackwaterkatz Active Member

State:
    Andrews, SC
  4. awp

awp New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Thanks Guys,Planning on being there the weekend of March 17&18 If we do any good I'll let you know.Thanks again

5. Foxhound

Foxhound New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Fished out of Canal Lakes last weekend.....weather was terrible. Didnt catch anything but had a good time anyway. got to put a few hours on my new pontoon boat and work the bugs out of the electronics. All the guides I talked to said the weather had shut the bite down. Did see a couple of nice blues come in , one around 32 lbs. All the boats I seen were fishing the flooded timber and channels out in front of the dam. Gonna try again in about three weeks.

6. Catfish Crook

Catfish Crook New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    What are the normal levels for Santee?

7. Cat Master 1

Cat Master 1 New Member

State:
    south carolina
    AWP i read your post and i"m also going to santee march 20,21,22,23.We have a gang that been going for 17 years. Out of 17 years we only got into fish twice. Once was last year.IN two days we brought home 600lbs of filets.They are 16 of us that been going for that long.WE always stay at Hill"s.This year they are 26 of us going.Come on down and give me a hollow.I"ll be in a 22ft. SEA ARCH. with a 140hp. WE got 5 trailer three right at the landing and 2 behind the store.Hope to see you there.

8. Cat Master 1

Cat Master 1 New Member

State:
    south carolina
    Just had a buddy go across 95 bridge.Looks still to be down 6 or 7ft down.He hauls pipe from Spartanburg to MANNING sometimes.He's there this morning.

9. CATFISHERMAN001

CATFISHERMAN001 New Member

State:
    ALABAMA
    Good luck with that Chris. Let me know how it goes. I will be up the next weekend. Would be nice to know ahead of time how the fish and water are doing.

10. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    Water level this morning is 68.6.AT its lowest it was 67.2 so it is up about a foot and a half.More rain forecasted for wed and thurs.Still not coming up fast enough due to lack of winter rain.Full pool is 76 so still 71/2 ft low.In April I will fix the problem because I am going skiing in Colo where they are getting record snowfalls.Once I get there it will be drought city and all that moisture will be coming here so hang on!!!!!!:big_smile::crazy::smile2: