I almost have my water cooler bait tank finished. I had to have a piece of gray plastic pipe threaded to use with my aerator ($1.20 for pipe - $1.00 labor). The fitting that comes from Flow-Rite, was not long enough to go through the tank and attach with the supplied nut. I made my own from a 3/4" elbow and the new threaded pipe. I also had to grind a little bit of the flange, off of the inner tank nut. I did this on the aerator and the pump. I had to do this, because of the rounds sides on the water cooler. I gave it a Rig/Rite adjustable livewell timer. I put the timer in a Radio Shack project box, along with fuse boxes for the timer and pump. I put a debris filter between the pump and aerator (Thanks Jim). I am just waiting on my 2 amp fuses, for the pump, from NAPA. I should be able to keep a few baits alive in this. I am having visions of this, with some Green Sunfish, Bullhead, Suckers etc. It probably wouldn't work too bad, for keeping a days worth of Crappie minnows either. You can see more photos at my picture gallery.