Watch out

Discussion in 'LOCAL NORTH CAROLINA TALK' started by jpn, Aug 6, 2007.

1. jpn

jpn New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    I just found out today that your catalitic converter in your trucks have a price on them. Looks like the sorry you know whats are cutting them out while we are fishing. Guy told me today,Last week one got cut out at flat creek landing on tuker town. Don't know where they will strike next but just thought yall needed to know.

2. CMJ

CMJ Guest

So they're still at it, they have hit trucks at garr creek not too long ago also.

3. anchorpuller

anchorpuller New Member

State:
    North Caro
    I heard they hit Farrington ramp at Jordan too.

4. jerry9497

jerry9497 New Member

State:
    Tobaccoville NC
    seems like they are hitting same general area. thats 2 converters and a tank of gas almost, this year garr creek and t town

5. jpn

jpn New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    When we go to farrington theres always fresh broken glass. I just wonder if you could hide your boat and sit in the woods near your truck and catch them. I know its a sin to think about what I'd do to them.

6. riddleofsteel

riddleofsteel New Member

State:
    NC
    I keep thinking of a decoy junk truck body with a high voltage line in the converter pipe. Try cutting that off with a side grinder!!

7. catfishrus

catfishrus New Member

State:
    north carolina
    i was talking with a bass fisherman today and he said they have been targeting toyotas but i know one of the members here had a dodge diesel im thinking at garr creek.

8. natethe great

natethe great New Member

State:
    North carolina
    good idea riddle like he said hig voltage line or an under cover cop would be just as good but then you wouldnt get the laughs