Watch out for the Bulls!

Discussion in 'LilRyjoe's NBA Talk' started by Believer, Jan 4, 2007.

1. Believer

Believer New Member

State:
    Greenwood, AR.
    These guys are for real. I expect them to make some real noise this season, winning the Central division and possibly even winning the Eastern conference.

2. treddinwater

treddinwater Active Member

State:
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    The Bulls have been looking good so far this season, I will admit. With a young core of Hinrich, Deng, Nocioni, Gordon, Duhon; verterns like Wallace, Brown, and Griffin; and one heck of a coach in Skiles, I think they could very easily pass the Pistons and Cavs and take the lead in the central, but if and when Miami regains a healthy roster, I don't know if I see the Bulls in the ECF this year. However, as of right now, my Pacers are tied with the Bulls at 20-16, so they have a little company and I think the Pacers are finally starting to get things moving, going 7-3 in their last 10.

3. Tym2Fish

Tym2Fish New Member

State:
    Scottsdale Arizona
    Well they are currently 29-25 and are 4 and a half games out of the lead in the Central Division. They may make up the four games but with Miami healthy it wont matter. It really doesnt matter who comes out of the weak Eastern Conference as the western Conference is too dominate. But one never really knows untill they lace them up for seven games.:roll_eyes:

4. treddinwater

treddinwater Active Member

State:
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Things are still tight in the Central division right now, only the Pistons have made a solid push, but my Pacers are once again gaining momentum after stumbling a bit. After the other night, I am no longer concerned about the Heat, seeing as how Wade is done for the season, they can say hello to the lottery. As for the West, I agree they look much stronger in the standings, which they have the last few seasons, but the East has a couple of times lately come out on top in June. We'll see. Oh yeah, and my favorite WC team is the Rockets, and when Yao comes back healthy, I expect them to dominate the playoffs:cool2: