WASP

Discussion in 'Bowhunting' started by renji2476, Aug 28, 2008.

1. renji2476

renji2476 New Member

State:
    Waco, Texas, Un
    Has anyone ever tried these and what are your opinions on them? I was watching Team Fitzgerald outdoors and that was what they were shooting. I was just wondering if they were any good.

2. Txbluecatman

Txbluecatman Member

State:
    Texas
    I have a buddy that hunts with them and he swears by them. I am a muzzy man myself so other then what I have seen him harvest with them.(4 hogs and 2 doe, Half were complete pass throughs)

3. CopeMan

CopeMan New Member

State:
    MO
    I havent used them yet but im going to get the wasp bullets 100 grain this year for sure. Heard excellent things on how they fly and say they do there job on game real well.

4. Johny Buck

Johny Buck New Member

State:
    virginia
    I have used the older cam-lock style in the eighties and the boss bullets of today. They are great broad heads.

5. ratkinson

ratkinson New Member

State:
    NY
    WASP broadheads will do the job nicely. Myself, I use shockwaves or occasionaly bloodtrailers if I can find them (it's getting harder as they don't make them anymore) or if I shoot fix blade I use Montecs.

Richard

6. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    I was reading an article in a bow magazine once and the author said to use anything except Wasp broadheads. I had just killed my 28th deer with them. LOL As long as they are sharp, they will do the job!