Washington Access

Discussion in 'MISSOURI RIVERS TALK' started by bodie, May 18, 2009.

1. bodie

bodie New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Was there Satuday night for the wine fest. I was parked by the ramp and there was 1 boat out about a mile up from the ramp. Whoever it was they are crazier than I am. I was watching whole trees coming down underneath the pole light at the ramp. There is no way I could have been out there last night.

2. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    Josh that is not crazy. That is just plain stupid imo. Common sense goes a long way in condintions like that. Always remember SAFTY FIRST NOT MATTER WHAT.

Tom

3. dieselcat

dieselcat New Member

State:
    Washington, Mis
    call it what you will,that was prolly:crazy: me out there that you saw.And untill your out there to see what really is going on you shouldn't be so quick to judge.All the trash[big trees]and such have been 30 plus feet from the bank and that doesn't matter when your limblining.besides that,trash or no trash we have caught atleast 1000 lbs of fish in the last week kept alot and threw alot back.

4. bodie

bodie New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I was just saying you wouldn't catch me out there in the middle of the night with all that stuff coming down.

5. topfuelkc

topfuelkc New Member

State:
    missouri
    Im with you guys I wouldnt be out there in the dark with all that dedris on the river. Your right SAFTEY FIRST! I want to fish for many more years