Warsaw ? Temp Place To Park John Boat

Discussion in 'MISSOURI LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by POLECAT, Apr 27, 2008.

1. POLECAT

POLECAT New Member

State:
    MISSOURI SPRINGFIELD
    Starting vacation tuesday 4/28 and wondering if there is a good secure place to park my 14 ft john around Warsaw for a couple weeks to keep from pulling it back and forth so much ? I figure a storage fee might just be cheaper than the gas to haul it back and forth so much. If you local guys have any ideas please let me know. Paul

2. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Paul, theres a bunch of storage units here. I think most you can get for around 50.00 a month. With the gas prices it can be cheaper than towing them. I can get you some numbers if you need them. Good luck during your vacation.

3. POLECAT

POLECAT New Member

State:
    MISSOURI SPRINGFIELD
    Troy, Thats exactly what I'm thinking with the gas prices ! If the weather holds then Diana and I will be up Tuesday and probably Thursday of this week then we'll skip the weekend and be up a couple times next week. I think we've passed by a couple storage places so we'll stop and check them out, I didnt realize they could be rented so cheaply. I've retired my old brown oldmobile to only be used for fishing trips , its getting tired and doesnt mind the smell of shad and catfish !

4. primitivefrn

primitivefrn Member

State:
    collins mo
    Paul Might check boat slips at marina, don't what they rent for, might work out cheeper than towing boat.
    Jim

5. luckycat1

luckycat1 New Member

State:
    Osage River Missouri
    For either inside and outside storage reasonable call 660 438 6498 , talk to Mark or Sandy. Warsaw Mo. close to boat ramps for river or both lakes.