Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Starting vacation tuesday 4/28 and wondering if there is a good secure place to park my 14 ft john around Warsaw for a couple weeks to keep from pulling it back and forth so much ? I figure a storage fee might just be cheaper than the gas to haul it back and forth so much. If you local guys have any ideas please let me know. Paul

·
Registered
3,549 Posts
Paul, theres a bunch of storage units here. I think most you can get for around 50.00 a month. With the gas prices it can be cheaper than towing them. I can get you some numbers if you need them. Good luck during your vacation.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Troy, Thats exactly what I'm thinking with the gas prices ! If the weather holds then Diana and I will be up Tuesday and probably Thursday of this week then we'll skip the weekend and be up a couple times next week. I think we've passed by a couple storage places so we'll stop and check them out, I didnt realize they could be rented so cheaply. I've retired my old brown oldmobile to only be used for fishing trips , its getting tired and doesnt mind the smell of shad and catfish !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.