Warsaw report 6-29-08

Discussion in 'MISSOURI LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by opposum, Jun 30, 2008.

1. opposum

opposum Active Member

State:
    Missouri
    I just bought my first bait tank and finally got it fired up yesterday. The tank worked great. If only everything else was like my tank.

I launched my boat and for some reason looked at my trailer when walking back to the boat. I noticed that someone decided to help themselves to my trailer plate.:angry: This must have happened either last Thursday during the day or it happened about two weeks ago during the night while parked at Drake Harbor. There is one thing that I can't stand and that is a thief.

Bait was easy to catch but the fish were not. I managed only 4 or 5 small ones in 3 hours of fishing. Better luck next time.

2. Catfish Pursuit

Catfish Pursuit New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Did you find your bait in the daytime or after dark? I'm heading out in a little while and would appreciate any info. Also, call your local law enforcement to report the tag as "lost or stolen" to keep anyone from using it. Well, doesnt keep people from using it but if it gets ran through the computer we will know that its stolen. You'll need to know the license plate number. Chris

3. opposum

opposum Active Member

State:
    Missouri
    Well I reported it stolen last night when I noticed it was gone. The officer said he'd make sure it was entered into NCIC.

I found the bait above the pipe on the way to the dam. Some were flipping near the bank on the left side. I did mark a large number of shad with the graph in about 30 foot of water. One throw and I had about 25 large shad.

4. opposum

opposum Active Member

State:
    Missouri
    I caught the shad around 6:30 p.m. If you go after dark you might try Drake Harbor. My graph was showing a lot in Drake Harbor when I got off the water around midnight. Hope this helps and good luck tonight.