Warsaw report 4-7-2009 - 15 catfish total

Discussion in 'MISSOURI LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by Catfish Pursuit, Apr 8, 2009.

1. Catfish Pursuit

Catfish Pursuit New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Fished all day yesterday with a good friend and we had a pretty good day with about 15 fish total, biggest in the 6-8 pound range, no big dudes this trip. Water was running good, temp average was about 50 degrees everywhere we went. Wind SUCKED but thats just how it goes. Shad were not too bad to find in Drake Harbor. Will be headed back that way this weekend, taking a 15 year old that loves to fish but rarely gets to since he only lives with his mom. We had fun last year when I took him. Chris

2. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    15 between 6 and 8,,,,sounds like a dang good trip to me. How many did angel catch? I know ya got her a rod of her own too. Thanks for the report chris.

3. adam1886

adam1886 New Member

State:
    higginsville,missouri
    at least you caught some. hope you all get into some good ones this weekend, ill be stuck in a stupid wedding:doubt:

4. duckalot

duckalot Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
    Congrats Chris, I shot you a text earlier. I was curious to how you had done. We are leaving for Pickwick at 5:00 am in the morning. Not taking my laptop, If I have Internet service down there on my phone I will report in, If not I will post my results when we get back. Hopefully with some Big fish Pics!!!!! :smile2:

Good Luck to everyone!
    Rob

5. FlatheadDreaming

FlatheadDreaming New Member

State:
    Grain Valley
    I went yesterday with the same luck, snagging was slow so i brought my cat rods and boy was I glad I did. I don't mind them on the small side when the action is good. Went to smithville after work and caught the flathead in my advatar. Fished for about two hours. Will be going back to truman friday and Sat.

6. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    Glad you had a good time Chris. Headed down friday. Look forward to seeing ya this weekend Chris. I hope the young man gets into a hog. Hopefully Judy and I will get into some fish. Leaving the bad luck charm Adam at home this weekend so we should do good:eek:oooh::wink::smile2:. Sorry Adam.

Tom

7. fishingbuddy4

fishingbuddy4 New Member

State:
    Warner Rob ga
    Hey rob if youy happeen to catch any skipjack you dont have room for ,i can take them off your hands .:wink:

8. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    :smile2::smile2::smile2: Adam don't sound real enthused about the up coming wedding.:eek:oooh: Hard to imagine a man who had rather fish than attend such a social gathering.Good luck everyone and hopefully i'll get on the water before i get put in a nursing home.:confused2:

9. adam1886

adam1886 New Member

State:
    higginsville,missouri
    its my 3rd wedding in the last two years ive been in and got another one on the 25th.... the first weekend of turkey season! seriously, who gets married during turkey season? im still goin huntin that morning tho :smile2:

10. Hog_Hunter

Hog_Hunter New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Glad to hear your had a good outing. I've got a chance to sneek away from college this weekend. So i'm going to try and hit it hard starting tomorrow. Hopefully I can come back with a good report!

11. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    The thing about it John is Adam can't to get a woman and get married himself. I think he is just jelous:smile2:.

Tom

12. Catfish Pursuit

Catfish Pursuit New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Adam is smart and LUCKY if he can't get a woman to marry him :cool2:. Just look at me, single, extremely good lookin, nice boat, 2500hp 65 Mustang drag car, and fish when I want to without having to ask permission. Just kidding, marriage is definately NOT for me though, I like my money and free time too much. Chris

13. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    Well put Chris. BUt when Judy says something about a family gathering Is when I feel a fishing trip coming on and go:wink:.

Tom

14. fishingbuddy4

fishingbuddy4 New Member

State:
    Warner Rob ga
    Well guys got my x510c sonar hooked up this morning ,and my waterpump installed couldnt sleep with this head cold . so i am ready to head down and mark some fish ,then catchum , dont know if i can get away this weekend being easter ,but for sure be down there next , Going to be fun using my new color sonar .

15. 1mickymoo

1mickymoo New Member

State:
    Edgerton, Kansas
    Glad to hear they're biting, I'm going tomorrow, hopefully the weather will be alright and they fish will be hungry.