Warsaw report, 11-27 and 11-28-2009

Discussion in 'MISSOURI LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by Catfish Pursuit, Nov 29, 2009.

1. Catfish Pursuit

Catfish Pursuit New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Took Scotty's dad out on Friday afternoon, fished from about 4pm-7pm and caught a few with the biggest being 30 pounds, downstream from the Oar House. Took Scotty's dad (Don) back and headed up from the Harbor and had a good night, just Angel and me. Caught about 15 total from 8pm-11pm, biggest was 34 followed by a 27. Pretty funny, I was on the phone with Tom aka Mo Hick when the 34 hammered the rod down in the holder but wasnt too excited since it had been a while since I have talked to him. Just figured it was a 5 pounder or so, finished the phone conversation and realized it was a big fish, pretty funny. Didnt keep anything but had alot of fun.
    Fished again Saturday night with another friend and we did pretty good, probably 20 or so total with the biggest being 24 pounds. Kept a few eaters and had a fun time. Shad easy to find after dark in the Harbor, daylight a little more difficult but available. No pictures, sorry, only took pics from my phone and sent them to a few friends on here. Fishing should pick up as the water cools down, water temp was 52 degrees. Chris

2. SHOWME

SHOWME Well-Known Member

State:
    Nixa, Mo
    Thanks Chris for the report! Its been rather quiet without much posting cuz they were not biting as you well know, its really good to hear the news:big_smile:

3. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Chris sounds like it was a great time. Congrats an thanks for the report.

4. duckalot

duckalot Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
    Great report Chris. I should have taken advantage of my time off last week and went fishing, sounds like our mild weather may come to an end mid week.
    Rob

5. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    Good to talk to you again Chris. Glad you had a good trip. Hopefully we can get together down there before long.

Tom

6. big cat matt

big cat matt Member

State:
    mo,OSAGE ARM TRUMAN
    Way to go chris!!!!!!!