warsaw loz blues

Discussion in 'MISSOURI LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by catfish Wizard, Apr 6, 2009.

1. catfish Wizard

catfish Wizard New Member

State:
    Independence missouri
    :roll_eyes:Bait hard to find, but work at it and enough to fish with. Blues in 3ft to 12ft water.Ran out of bait friday and almost saturday.Lots of fish 3lb & 5lb.Big one over 20lb,5/6 around 10lbs tough fishing conditions, still better then being at home. All fish were on cut shad.Sometimes heads, sides and whole shad.Keep changing.Good luck to everyone.

2. Quackheadjh

Quackheadjh New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Were you up by Warsaw or on LOZ?

3. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

State:
    MO
    Thanks for the report, Danny. Glad to see someone was on the fish - I couldn't hardly find one to save my butt on Friday and I wasn't fishing too far from you for much of the day...

I was hoping maybe I'd get a little good karma in the afternoon for towing a broke-down snagger back up to the Oarhouse, but I guess not. You didn't miss anything Friday night - I stayed out till about 11 or so, just one little channel cat for my trouble. Probably should have spent more time on the ledges but was too tired to mess with it...

4. ljensen

ljensen New Member

State:
    mo
    You are a good man Mr. T helping out a fellow fisherman. Last weekend a friend broke down and no help. This weekend he got swamped by a bass fisherman that couldn't see where he was going or didn't care. I am glad of the fisherman on the BOC. These guys care about others.

5. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    Good report Danny, thanks for the info.

6. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

State:
    MO
    Hey Jon - I've been around pretty regularly, just not much to say lately. There haven't been a lot of threads lately that I had any interest in, so I just read a little here and there and don't spend much time on the BOC...

Still waiting for the layoff that's coming in early July, wish it was sooner so I could spend more time fishing... I'll take July and August off so will get to do quite a bit of drifting up on Truman. And if I don't find another job, I suppose I may have a lot more time to fish than I really want... :wink: