warsaw june strikes again

Discussion in 'MISSOURI LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by catfishscotty, Jun 29, 2009.

1. catfishscotty

catfishscotty Well-Known Member

State:
    mo
    well herb and me went out last night and did a little of wackem and stackem ,, hookem and cookem and killed em and grilled em :big_smile::smile2:

night started out kinda slow caught a few from 5 to 10 lbs then around 3 am we caught a 20 lber and it got tangled into another line so we was untangeling it and 1 rod was bending down slow and steady i yelled at herb to get it and wammooooo the fight was on a nice 40 to 50 lb flathead :big_smile: caught him on a 8 inch live shad .. 15 minutes later SMACK another rod went down and it was a nice 65 lb blue cat :crazy::big_smile: it took awhile to get it in wowie WOOO HOOO !!!!

then right before we left had a double a nice 30 lber and a 15 lber

the 65 was turned back as soon as we snaped the pic kept a few of the others to show my dad and some was released back also :roll_eyes::smile2:

we got off the water around 7 am ended up with a few 15 to 20s also mixed in the action from 3 am to 7 am ...

2. catfishscotty

catfishscotty Well-Known Member

State:
    mo
    pics

3. duckalot

duckalot Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
    Great report Scotty, You guys were all over em !!!!!!!!!
    Congrats on another Great night of Fishing!!!!

4. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    What a great night you and Herb had. Seems like when me and Judy go down they get lock jaw:smile2:. Tell Herb I said hi. Maybe you and I can hit it again sometime Scott and leave Judy at home:smile2:. Then she wont hog all the fish!

Tom

5. Quackheadjh

Quackheadjh New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Hey Scotty any of those fish have any spawn marks on them? Try'n to figuer out this spawn, fish'n is gett'n tuff up north.

6. CATMAN1979

CATMAN1979 New Member

State:
    WARSAW MO
    :eek:oooh::eek:oooh::eek:oooh:I believe their close i was up there all week and the fish were pouring eggs all over the boat ill make a new post and pics when i get time lets just say the fish were on the prowl to say the least :wink::wink::wink:

7. CATMAN1979

CATMAN1979 New Member

State:
    WARSAW MO
    Its more like 8 great nights total .:eek:oooh::eek:oooh::eek:oooh::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink:lol

8. big cat matt

big cat matt Member

State:
    mo,OSAGE ARM TRUMAN
    Scotty you and Earl slayed em.It was good talkin to you guys this weekend,and meetin ya.I just wish I would have stayed all night on the river!!
    Keep the reports comin I might run into ya again one night this week.

9. sjohn58

sjohn58 Guest

Way to go, what a great night that was.
    Thanks for show the pictures, for me it nice to remember what a catfish looks like :eek:oooh: LOL

10. Cut bait

Cut bait New Member

State:
    MISSOURI
    Without telling me the exact spot can you give some details on how you guys caught those fish? Did you guys fish down river?

11. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Scottey yer messin with my emotions with them minners(LOL) very nice bro:dribble:

12. catman-j

catman-j New Member

State:
    Eastern Nebr
    I'm heading down there tomorrow for a few days again to help my dad out then in the evenings I'll be trying to catch a few. Friday I'm driving to Clinton lake Kansas to camp and fish with my son over the 4th. I haven't been able to do that with him for about 2 years now.:angry:

13. KC Jayhawk 78

KC Jayhawk 78 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Ks
    Good luck at Clinton Jeff. Thats my neck of the woods. :big_smile:

14. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Earl you all be safe and hook a lunker fer me will ya?(LOL)

15. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Earl sometime I am gonna make the trek back and am definatley gonna get ahold of you & scottey.....have to stop in and see Troy to...him and Judith took prety good care of us when we come down fer the gatherin & I do want to come back you all have a great fisherey fer sure.:cool2:

16. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Right on man nicely done!

17. jeffjbeard

jeffjbeard New Member

State:
    warsaw missouri
    Met Catmanjeff the other night down at the dam had a nice visit with him. Let me know when you make it don again we will meet up again sir.