WARSAW,IN

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by dsawesky, Jun 23, 2009.

1. dsawesky

dsawesky New Member

State:
    indiana
    does anyone know of any good bank fishing places in and around KOSC. county?where you don't have a high number of people?

2. old newbie

old newbie New Member

State:
    indiana
    Welcome to boc!!!! There is usually someone here who can help a guy out,but it's usually not me:sad2: sorry. I don't know if this will help much but it's all I got.http://www.fishingworks.com/lakes/indiana/kosciusko/

3. dsawesky

dsawesky New Member

State:
    indiana
    Thanks old newbie. Nice link,hope it helps me.

4. Fishgeek

Fishgeek Active Member

State:
    Indiana
    Welcome to the BOC Dave! I haven't fished much for cats up there but I know Pike Lake has a fabulous channel cat population. Winona also has some pretty nice CCF but I don't know how accessible they are from shore. I think someone on here said the fish the Tippy up that way too.

5. catfishpatrol

catfishpatrol New Member

State:
    Kokomo, Indiana
    I've fished Winona Lake a lot by boat and have done very good. There are a lot of big channel cats in there. The biggest one i've caught there was 14 pounds. If you have access to a boat i recommend trying that place. Its a lot of fun.

6. fullstringer

fullstringer Member

State:
    Indiana
    Right by the winona lake park cherry creek dumps into the lake. Try fishing that deep bend right by the park after a big rain lots of channels there. 5 - 10s common.