Warsaw 6-28-08

Discussion in 'MISSOURI LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by Mo.Hick, Jun 29, 2008.

1. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    I just wanted to say thanks to everyone that I met at the Missouri ACATS tounry for making me feel like one of the guys. The ones I remember are Troy Josh Marty Kirk Robert and the one that fished with Josh if I can remember his name was Jim. If I forgot anyone please forgive me. I am doing really good to remember this many names. I dont forget faces but names I forget in a matter of minutes. I look forward to seeing everyone on July 19th. I had a great time. I will be fishing warsaw at least one more time this week maybe two.

Tom.

2. Catfish Pursuit

Catfish Pursuit New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Glad you had fun! One of these days I'm gonna fish one of those tournaments, might fish July 19th since I'm on vacation then. Heading down to Warsaw tomorrow morning for a day of fishing and will probably give it a shot on Tuesday also. Chris

3. farmer

farmer New Member

State:
    Osceola, MO
    Glad you could make it out Tom. It was great to finally meet ya. Looking forward to chatting with ya at the next tournament. Good luck out there everybody this week. We had some nice fish at the weigh in and it should only get better in the coming weeks.

4. fishingbuddy4

fishingbuddy4 New Member

State:
    Warner Rob ga
    Great meeting you all too will get ahold of you soon ,and we will have to hit the river.

5. dougc

dougc Active Member

State:
    Independen
    Sorry I missed you down there Tom, I'm sure we'll talk on the river some day. That was a great tournament that Troy and Kirk put on. Planning on doing it again soon.

6. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Sounds like a good experience with a good club. congrats

7. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Thank you Tom!
    It was nice to meet you and Adam along with several of the other members on here I hadn't met yet. We really appreciate you all coming and Im all ready looking forward to seeing everyone again on the 19th. :big_smile: