Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts
I get calls and cards in the mail. I have called and gotten a good sales talk, too bad I didn't take em up on it, I was told I could get a full warranty even with over 200,000 miles. About a year later I had repairs that cost more than the warranty. I still get stuff in the mail, but I just take my vehicle to the dealer and let him fix it. The dealer usually gives me lifetime warranty on what they fix. That has paid off. It is expensive but I got reliable transportation.

Dont get me started. I cant stand doing business over the phone talking to phone jockey's. 90% aint got a clue and once said, its too hard to undo.They record and type the part that suits them.

The more calls, mail , advertisement I get, the less I buy into.
I just went through a phone jockey. Its going to cost me a 240. buck problem cause they lied. That will help not reduce my car insurance. LMAO

Thanks for the tip. I caught on bout 7 years ago. If I dig deep, bout 12 years ago.

My best advice, when the sale call comes in, it's the perfect time to let the phone hang off the hook.

Y'all should see my mail box. Its full of return to sender. LOL.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.