Warning....Hall Defense Sugar Free Vitamin C Drops....

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by teaysvalleyguy, May 26, 2006.

1. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Well, just a heads up. Let my mistake be your gain. I have been fighting a little bit of a cold. I am also on a diet so I went and picked up a package of Halls Defense Sugar Free Vitamin C drops. I figured the extra Vitamin C could help me kick this cold in the rear end. 100% of Daily Vitamin C in every drop. No directions so I figured the more the merrier.

Well, this is where it gets interesting. I am chowing them down like they are going out of style. Really gonna beat up this cold ya know. Vitamin C to the rescue. Well, about 15 in or so my stomach starts to feel all queasy. Kinda like in the movie Major Payne when the kids fed him that super laxative muffin.

Well, I figure I better read the package. At the bottem of this thing, under contact numbers for questions. In the smallest writing on the whole dang package reads.

Excess consumption may have a laxative effect.

Let me tell you the day has been interesting and diet got a jump start today. LMAO Let my mistake help you in the future. LMAO

2. steve-o

steve-o New Member

State:
    ohio
    found this out myself, the hard way. or should i say, the soft way!

3. Darrell

Darrell New Member

State:
    Illinois
    But one drink of the Iraqi water here and you could thread a needle at 20 yards!!!! It is a great if you want to loose weight too. The chow hall rinsed some vegtables in the local water source. After we ate the vegtables, we had Saddams revenge for a week...literally!!!! And let me tell you, Imodium AD has no efffect!! :eek:oooh:

D

4. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Here is a pic of the package that I took to show how great they hid the thing. LMAO

5. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Thats some funny crap, I mean stuff!

6. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    Matt, if you are trying to lose weight, I just found a great program with no chemicals. I lost 13 pounds in the last two weeks and I feel great.

7. catfishkatmando

catfishkatmando New Member

State:
    Salem, WV.
    Say Tea you have to watch al that stufflike carb free candy and those chips as well, My friend ate a bunch of sugar& carb free jely beans and thought he was going to diefrom TF (terminal flatulants)

SE YOU ON THE FISH BANK SOME TIME

8. Buddrice

Buddrice New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Hope your feeling better now Tea,that fine print will get you very time.LOL
    Thanks for the info.

9. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Thanks for the info, may have to look into that. Much apprecaited.

10. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO

Now, that is funny!!! LMAO

11. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Doing well just cutting back and trying to eat fat free. But, ears always open. Tell me more about it.

12. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio

Okay, I'm hooked,more info please! :big_smile:

13. jtrew

jtrew New Member

State:
    Little Rock, AR
    You want to be very careful about taking more than a couple of times the daily dosage of any vitamin. Some of them can be deadly if taken in large quantities. For example, vitamin A is required by our bodies, but polar bear liver is toxic because it contains lethal levels of vitamin A. Excessive amounts of potassium can cause heart irregularities or other symptoms of a heart attack, and in extreme cases, has been known to cause death. But not enough potassium causes your body to go into shock. It's a balancing act.