"Warning" Falling geese

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by pendog66, Mar 3, 2006.

1. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    ok, im not sure how many people heard about this but i found it hilarious when i read it. I was flipping through some of my "Ohio Outdoor News paper". It was a story from Switzerland. A guy decided to take his son out hunting for geese. They set up when some geese fly overhead about 20 meters up. The son shot the goose, it proceeded to fall and land squarely on the head of his father. Knocking him out cold, he spent a couple of days in the hospital to deal with dizziness. Im not sure about you guys, but i wouldnt want that to get out if it happened to me.

2. Mr. Catfish

Mr. Catfish Member

State:
    Indianapolis, I
    lol, thats funny... I have shot a duck and had it crash down in the duck blind before....

3. Crispy Critter

Crispy Critter New Member

State:
    Missouri
    That's funny.I bet it left a big goose egg on his head! LOL!!

4. Cyclops01

Cyclops01 New Member

State:
    Eden, NC.
    I'm not real sure here but, I think dad should be happy as a pig in... uh... mud, that he didn't take the kid quail hunting. But, then again...

Kinda makes ya wonder though, should goose hunting require an "after shot" etiquette of yelling, FORE or INCOMING. :0a5:

5. flaboy

flaboy New Member

State:
    Wedgefield, SC
    Hey, I shot a incoming dove that fell into my hand. does that count? unfortunitely, I dropp it, and no witnesses:crying:
    OH wait maby I did catch it! no witnesses:rolleyes:

6. Crispy Critter

Crispy Critter New Member

State:
    Missouri
    HeHe! I'll bet that was worth two in the bush.