Warm this weekend, you know what that means!

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by tbull, Dec 19, 2007.

1. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Alright here we go, coming up on a 4 day weekend for most, and a temp Saturday here in Cincinnati in the upper 50's...Who's kicking of the holiday weekend on the water? I know I am.:big_smile:

2. Salmonid

Salmonid New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Good luck Tbull, I have a 1 day weekend and have to work and do family stuff on Sat, I do have Sunday available to fish, you know, the day "after" the warm spell and lots of rain and overnight temp drops of 25 degrees, Im sure they will be biting well...NOT!!!!:angry::angry:

Thats why I fished yesterday afternoon ( took 1 small channel) and today, nothing.

Salmonid

3. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    WHat ever do you mean Mark??? That sounds like ideal conditions!:smile2:...I will try and catch one for ya bud...:wink:, no promises though...lol

4. Salmonid

Salmonid New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    I wanted to get the boat out this weekend but a high of 32 on Sunday is too cold for the boat.....Good luck!!
    Salmonid

5. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    rollo is heading out on the muskingum tomorrow... river stage is still boomin' but with the warm weather i have to go...i will post how i do...goodluck you other guys that are going as well....rollo

6. CincyCat

CincyCat New Member

State:
    Ohio
    It's 11:15 Friday and I expect to be fishing by 12:30 today until 6 or so, then tomorrow I will be going back as early as I can get there. I'll let you you know how it goes with my newfound knowledge thats to you guys. And if I get skunked you know whos getting the blame...:smile2:

Good luck to all.

7. prostreetS10

prostreetS10 New Member

State:
    ohio
    With the weather lookin so good i will be on the ohio river. good luck to everyone else going out

8. fishhook

fishhook New Member

State:
    Willow Woo
    Ramrod, my wife and myself are planning to fish on Dillon lake tomorrow, I'll let you all know how we do.

9. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Good Luck to all.
    I'm either going to go trout fishing with Crab at a private trout stocked lake or go to my new bank spot on the Ohio river. Hopefully the fish will be biting on crawlers and skippies at the creek mouth & the river! :confused2::smile2:

10. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Awesome you guys, make sure everyone post back to let us see the goods!:big_smile: