WAR EAGLE Boats

Discussion in 'Boat Tips' started by Ranger350V, Sep 3, 2008.

1. Ranger350V

Ranger350V New Member

State:
    Texas
    Hi Everyone,

I would appreciate any feedback on War Eagle Jon Boats.I have only seen them in a catalog or their website.PLEASE reply !

Thanks In Advance For The Feedback!

Happy Catfishing!

Jed

2. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    My cousin has a 20 ft. wareagle that we have tournament fished from. Other than his needs abigger live well that is one tough boat.

3. whisker maniac

whisker maniac New Member

State:
    arkansas
    I've been looking at the war eagle boats myself. I like the strength and durability but am not fond of the price. But then again you got to pay for good workmanship and materials.

4. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Guy I work with has a 1860 with a 90 hp.. Nice boat, but livewell isn't big enough and seat hinges don't last very long.. Other than that its a tough boat..

5. dinger66

dinger66 New Member

State:
    north alabama
    i have a 2072 alumicraft center console for the most part i love the boat but when i can do it again ill wil go seaark. but war eagle is a fine boat.

6. beshears

beshears Active Member

State:
    Missouri
    Be sure to check out the Sea Ark. My Big Daddy has a 60 gallon live well, a 10 gallon bait tank in front of the console and a 50 gallon fuel tank. I am running a 150 Mercury Optimax and love the fuel ecnomy.

7. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    I ended up buying my cousins 2072 wareagle. I'm fixing to turn the whole back storage under the drivers seat into a live well and use the front live well for live bait. I think i'm going to love this boat. the pics are in this thread if you want to look at them.

http://www.catfish1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1205659#post1205659