Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
3,471 Posts
i agree your best bet would be grand lake. loads of eater channels in there. also numerouse small rivers that surely hold a few smaller cats.

· Registered
112 Posts
i've fished grand lake and indian a lot. grand is definately best for cats in my opinion. Never seena flat come out of there tho, not saying it hasn't, i just haven't seen it. I've heard of a decent blue and channel now and then, but mostly a ton of eater fish. Soon as ice is off I'll be back home in Lima and heading down there to try a few of my places.

· Registered
14 Posts
Fish the auglaize in wapak below the dam at night. People dont realize just how many cat are in there. Few weeks back i landed an almost 21# channel on chicken liver.Catch a lot on cut blue gill also. Also theres quite a few flatheads there if you can get past all the snappers.They range anywhere from 5# to 18#.Use green sunfish,rock bass and shiners. I fish there almost every day.Get with me and ill show you how we do it here

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.