Wanting to buy

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by 223reload, Mar 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I'm looking for a set of reloading dies in .410 for a MEC model 650 jr,pre 1980 if it makes a difference. I dont have the cash to buy a new set so If anyone has a used set they might not need ,let me know. I might even have something to trade .

2. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    bumpin this up,If anyone has one,I'd be interested .

3. porboy

porboy New Member

State:
    TX Panhand
    Richard, If I can remember who I loaned my MEC 600jr to you can have the whole thing. The dies probably won't fit your 650 but if you don't have a lot to load it will work. The 410 was the hardest shotgun shell to load as the shot
    bridged in the tube and when you finished the shot went everywhere. I ended up having to lightly tab the shot tube with a piece of wood to make it drop. I loaded two case with it years ago and loaned it out and didn't care if I ever got it back. I will check and see if one of the two I loaned it to still has it.

4. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Thanks,Bill,I think I missed the error on the model Mines a 600 JR . Cant believe I just noticed that. The shot bridging problem doesnt bother me as back when I loaded 3" 12 gauge for Geese I had the same thing with shot larger than size 2. Drop,TAP.:smile2:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.