wanting them jolokias

Discussion in 'Garden Tips And Talk' started by JERMSQUIRM, Feb 11, 2009.

1. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    ok fellas. i remember a few of ya wanting these bad boys. seeds that is.

catfish john young
    ozzy
    kat in the hat

who else? send me your addresses via pm. i have a limited suply of these ill mail out to ya. who was intrested? time to get the seeds started aint it. garden time again.

2. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    you forgot about me bro:smile2:

3. john catfish young

john catfish young New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Thanks Jeremy....address been sent P.M.:wink:

4. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    PM sent, thanks Jeremy

5. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    P.M sent Jeremy thank you

6. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    10-4. saved all seeds from the few pods i got last year. ill send them next week. remember to get these to germinate keep very warm. ozzy and catpaw with your environment you should be ok. thats what they like. i used jiffy greenhouse behind the woodstove. that got 5 of 6 to sprout. i have a few extra if anyone else wants a shot at growing them.

7. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    Helk I'll try a few, send em my way. I'll go ahead and put a couple rolls of TP in the freezer now. :eek:oooh:

PM coming your way.

8. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    10-4 guys. got mine in the pots last night. ill mail them out this week. rich-223. send me addy bro.

good luck guys. keep them warm to get them to germinate. close to a heat register or heat lamp ect..

mike. i thought you would always have cold TP living on white cloud drive. lmao.

9. john catfish young

State:
    Kentucky
    Thanks Jeremy...I've got a grow box that I made a few years ago with a strong light in the top. It keeps the box really warm and I've had good results germinating pepper seeds of all kinds.:cool2:

10. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    yours, ozzys, and kats are in the mail today. ill get the rest wrapped up tonight.

11. john catfish young

State:
    Kentucky
    Got my seeds in the mail. When I get them planted in their starts, I'll get some pictures posted of them. Thanks again!:cool2:

12. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    Got my seeds today Jerm, Thanks Buddy!!! Gotta get together a few things to get them started and keep em warm. I'll keep ya'll posted on my progress. :cool2: i can feel the burn already...:smile2:

13. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    just getting some sprouts coming through. mike. looks like you won the nascar league. working on it now. but its unofficial right now lmao.

14. john catfish young

State:
    Kentucky
    I usually start mine way to early and up with plants that are too tall. I have learned that using the grow box gets them really bushy and strong. I plan on starting mine around the second week in march. This will allow for 7-14 days for sprouts to emerge and about 1 month for plants to grow and be set out in the garden after the last chance of frost around may 1 st. I may move the schedule up by a week or two depending on long range forcasts for the month of april. I'll get some pictures of my grow box system w/ plants in it and post it in a few weeks.

15. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    When do I get the trophy?, the money?, the hot models?, get to do the ickey shuffle??... come on. I want my 10 minutes of glory!!!! lol :wink::smile2:

16. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    Jeremy thank you for the seed's ,I got them today so most likely i will start them tommorow or thursday i am going to buy the jiffy green house to get them going since i never grew this type of chilli before, But man o man i can't wait to taste the heat :eek:oooh: Thank's Again

17. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Got mine today,Jeremy Thanks a bunch. Probably get mine started around the first,Our planting date is usually mid Apr to mid May,but it may be earlier this year,it was near 80 the last two days:cool2:

18. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    I bought a 72 plant seed starter and some jalapeno seeds today at lowes... now I probably just need to get a grow light bulb and a timer to keep them warm until the weather gets warmer. I'll probably start them this weekend.

19. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Got mine started, cant wait to try them. That will be some great salsa. Thanks Jeremy.

20. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    Ozzy since you live in apt's what are you planning on growing your's in ..large planter's ? terra cota? or row planter's ?