Wanted

Discussion in 'LOCAL KANSAS TALK' started by beakus, Nov 28, 2006.

1. beakus

beakus New Member

State:
    derby kansas
    looking for a 30-40hp tiller motor for a 16ft jon

2. KansasKatter

KansasKatter New Member

State:
    Wichita Kansas
    John,

If 25hp will do, I will hopefully have one next spring for sale, if/when I get my mud motor, or jet, still trying to decide.

It is a Mercury, 85 model, and runs perfect. It pushes my 1648 Lowe, with me, my brother, and two boys with all gear as fast as you would want to go on a 16' boat, for sure.

3. beakus

beakus New Member

State:
    derby kansas
    let me know when your ready i'm really interested,thanks.any thoughts on asking price?

4. KansasKatter

KansasKatter New Member

State:
    Wichita Kansas
    Not sure yet, but it will be fair for sure, especially if someone from here.

Unless of course you work for Spirit, if that is the case, the price just at least doubled, after that bonus you guys got!!

5. beakus

beakus New Member

State:
    derby kansas
    sorry i dont work at sprit i'm just a poor sap like the rest,$35,000.00 damn thats a nice bonus,dont think its better than the ham i'm gonna get!

6. KansasKatter

KansasKatter New Member

State:
    Wichita Kansas
    LOL, tell me about it! I will get a certificate for a free turkey from Dillons! My wife used to work at Boeing, got laid off after 9/11, went to school on Boeing's dime, started a new job. When Spirit took over, they called her and asked her to come back, she turned them down. Last night while watching the news, she said "maybe I should have gone back!" LOL

She would not trade what she is doing now for the world though.

My dad worked out there for 36 years, and was miserable about 99% of the time, no matter what the pay.:confused2:

7. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

Check www.craigslist.com
    They always have a bunch of stuff for sale. But like anything check it our before you pay are you may end up paying a few times.