Wanted: Vintage Tabasco bottles

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by rudepossum, Jan 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rudepossum

rudepossum Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
    I am looking for vintage Tabasco bottles for a personal collection.Seeing as we have some hmmm old timers that have been around since dirt was created lol. just kidding, I thought somebody might have one or two old bottles laying around in their ancient ark or Chariot. Just kidding again. I meant barn or Attic. Finally got to go to Avery Island last year and the Tabasco ice cream was surprisingly good. Try it if u get the chance.

2. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    David why don't you show some of us old timer's a picture of what you have collected and maybe we can help a brother out lol:smile2:

3. heyop_erator

heyop_erator New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Where are the pictures?

4. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    By all means toss up some pics, I'm always at a sale or auction of some sort and my Sister collect pop and Milk bottle for some reason..... I would just like to see a few of what you have to get a better idea, may run across some??

5. jasonminitruck

jasonminitruck New Member

State:
    tennessee
    If you could post some pics, so I can see what you are looking for I might be able to help. My brother in law runs an antique mall, and the is an antique auction next door to his shop.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.