Wanted to say thanks

Discussion in 'LOCAL SOUTH CAROLINA TALK' started by funflycrazy, Aug 7, 2007.

1. funflycrazy

funflycrazy New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Hello to everyone. This is my first post and i wanted to take the time to thank everyone who post the how to's on fishing for catfish on the santee lakes. I was completly lost until i started to read this web site. It's all here, from the type of bait, rigging of the poles, and even what to look for on the depth finder. This past weekend i caught my best fish yet(see avitar) using what i've learned here. So again i say thanks to all and maby one day i'll be able to return the favor. H. Call

2. shelbygt1979

shelbygt1979 New Member

State:
    Olathe, KS
    I don't know SC lakes however there are plenty of people on Here that do. I would love to fish Santee Cooper Looking for the next World Record Channel Cat:cool2:

Welcome To The B.O.C. The Greatest Website On The World Wide Web.

How Big Was the Fish In Your Avatar??

3. funflycrazy

funflycrazy New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    32 inchs long just over 19 pounds caught with carolina rig 20 pound test. He got wraped around a cypress tree so we had to pull up anchor and go to him. It was a blast.

4. droptine77

droptine77 New Member

State:
    Anderson, SC
    Welcome to the BOC and congrats on your PB!

5. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Welcome to the BOC, always great to have another new member. Glad you have gotten some great info off this site, feel free to spread the word.

6. GoFish_Tony

GoFish_Tony New Member

State:
    Big Rock, IL
    The BOC is an amazing resource of information, and I would guess there are literally hundreds of us here that could say pretty much the same thing as you did.

I wonder how many here have caught there PB fish as a result of using what they have learned here (I know I have.)

Good job Herold! Those are some nice fish.

Long live the BOC!

Tony
    _

7. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Welcome to the BOC Harold. If you can read and remember all you learn here you'll be teaching before long.

8. Gomer

Gomer New Member

State:
    ladson,sc
    HEARYEA!! HEARYEA!! ON PERSONNEL BEST BECAUSE OF THIS SITE!!!!
    I said it before and I'll say it again this is THE BEST SITE I have ever came across for passing and gathering fishing information EVER!!! BAR NONE!!! :worship:
    It has also given me my p/b of a 49lb blue, and RON I still owe you dinner! THANKS! :0a31:

9. porboy

porboy New Member

State:
    TX Panhand
    Great Harold and welcome to the tribe. There is so much good info here that I can't believe it. Great fish by the way.
    Bill

10. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Harold thanks for the nice comments about the BOC. Thanks for sharing your fish with us. Nice one.:smile2:

11. blackwaterkatz

blackwaterkatz Active Member

State:
    Andrews, SC
    Welcome, Harold! You are among some of the nicest, most helpful people you'll ever run across. Make yourself right at home.