Wanted Side Console

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by KamoKing, Mar 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KamoKing

KamoKing New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I am looking to turn my Center Console river cat into a side console. I didt know if anybody had a SeaArk side console they are looking to get rid of or anyone who wanted to go to a center console if they would be interested in trading. Let me know.

2. seaark ryan

seaark ryan New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Can you post some pics of you console? I have considered doing the same thing (side for center) just didnt think i would someone wanting to trade.

3. KamoKing

KamoKing New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I will try and get some pics within the next couple days..as I dont keep my boat at my house. It is just like the SeaArk photos in Olive drab with the stainless grab rain. The boat is about 2.5 years old now so its in good shape and the baitwell in the front. What model do you have for a side console and do you have pics available as well?

4. Martin Rhodes

Martin Rhodes New Member

State:
    Murfreesboro, Tn
    This is one of mine painted OD green 6 mos old, no windshield.

[​IMG]

Take $350

5. KamoKing

KamoKing New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Ill keep that in mind I think I can get a new one for a little more...are you considering a trade too or are you just wanting to sell yours?

6. Martin Rhodes

Martin Rhodes New Member

State:
    Murfreesboro, Tn
    No longer for sale I have a PM buyer.

7. seaark ryan

seaark ryan New Member

State:
    Kansas
    I have a camo side with windshield and bait well. I will post some pics. it is on a 2006 20' vpld.

8. seaark ryan

seaark ryan New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Please send me a PM. I am interested in a trade. Does yours have a grab rail and windshield. Mine is just like the one that was posted for sale and is now sold.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.