Wanted: New fishing partner.

Discussion in 'LOCAL TENNESSEE TALK' started by Clovis, Oct 15, 2006.

1. Clovis

Clovis New Member

State:
    Paris Tennessee
    As it turns out the guy I was thinking I was gonna do some fishing with is all talk.

Any one want to go out and do some fishing?

I have boat.

Later,
    Steve

2. crome

crome New Member

State:
    ilm,nc
    you can move out to texas,and we'll go fishing,and even take turns taking boats!

jerry

3. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I considered it for a moment then decided it was one helluva commute...:lol:
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Back to the meaning of life...Metallica.

4. Aftercats

Aftercats New Member

State:
    Tennesse
    Where are you located at I am in clarksville. Let me know if you are in the area. Take care and hope to see you on the water.

Daryl

5. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I know what you mean. I also need a fishing partner. I have a boat and everything that is needed but I am just disabled enough that I can't get everything done by myself. I was able to fish more when I kept my boat in the lacal marina but keeping it in the water is to harmful to a new boat and I am unable to clean the bottom myself.

Have boat
    Have van
    Have motor home and will travel to fish

I also enjoy fishing from shore but it is not easy to find a good spot.

I also would like to do some duck hunting, Heck I would like to do most outdoor stuff.

I had a stroke in 1992 and over time I found I no longer had friends that had time for me. Well I will never be the same but am well enough to get back into some outdoor activity but I need mostly just someone to tag along.

Lets go fishing.

6. Clovis

Clovis New Member

State:
    Paris Tennessee
    Oops. Guess I should have mentioned I am in Paris TN.

KY Lake (Tennesse River)
    Lake Barkley (Cumberland River)

Never Fished Barkley, But could.

Well I can't edit my first post so I guess I will change my location to show that this is were I am at.

7. Catwagon

Catwagon New Member

State:
    Justin, TX
    Hi Steve,

I live over in Huntingdon so I'm not too far from you. I don't get to fish as much as most people do, but maybe we could hook up and go at least every once in a while. It's not much to offer you but it's all I can manage right now.

Steve

8. LiquidSteel

LiquidSteel New Member

State:
    La Vista N
    Best part about me is when I fish, I shutup! Id love to move out that way and be your new fishin buddy. Fishin here is good, if its over three pounds. Biggest Ive caught all year is 14.5 channel.

Tight lines to ya!!!

Kenny

9. alands94

alands94 Active Member

State:
    Lebanon, I
    If I were a little closer, I'd definitely go with you. Do you ever fish Reelfoot? I usually go there for a few days each summer.

10. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I fished there about 20 some years ago in a bass tournament. I mostly fish the cumberland close to home except when gone to florida. I may head down there next month for a few weeks.

11. Clovis

Clovis New Member

State:
    Paris Tennessee
    I have never fished there, but I know the Mississippi River flowed backwards for like seven days when it was created.

Wonder if any of those Mississippi Monsters got stuck in there?

12. catfishbill33

catfishbill33 New Member

State:
    Clarksville, TN
    Danny,
    I'll be in the area begining next week and maybe we can get together.I live in cincinnati and will be down for the fishing at cumberland City.
    Canepole said he had a seat for me and thats so nice.He usually takes care of ole man smith.But if you dont have a buddy we will hook up and go.Do you know the "HOT SPOTS" for the biguns on the cumberland.:smile2:
    mr smith

13. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Sounds good, Let me know when you get here. I have put two fishing seat locations on the back of my boat and haven't fished it since. Should be able to catch em two at a time from the back now...LOL...I hope.

14. catfish-for-life

catfish-for-life New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I just moved to Murray, KY about 2 1/2 months ago. I would love to go. Murray is about 25 miles from Paris. I have only fished behind the KY lake dam so far, but am wanting to try the Cumberland. Let me know if you want to fish some time:smile2:

15. Broke Tip Fishing

Broke Tip Fishing New Member

State:
    Tennessee/ Nashville
    I live in the Nashville area and would like to go with someone on the Cumberland. I just started fishing and do all my fishing on Percy Priest LAke.