WANTED: Center console fishing boat

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by zmany2k, Nov 25, 2008.

1. zmany2k

zmany2k New Member

State:
    APG, MD
    Looking for a good boat at a good price anywhere close to ohio. within 250 miles of zip 45418. If you've got something for sale that's beyond that 250, then we might be able to meet halfway or something. we can figure it out.

Anyway, would like it to be something kinda small, as in under 5000lbs.

I've got plenty of time to look around and am in no hurry. advice is always welcome. boat will be used primarily in rivers with slow to medium current.

2. tkishkape

tkishkape New Member

State:
    Gore, Okla
    I have been advertising my '96 model Predator 196 for several months now. It is river ready and ready to go. I use it 12 months out of the year in the Arkansas River.

This boat is stable with an 8 foot beam. It does show a little age and could use a paint job to cover the scratches on the hull. They are from fishing in shallow water where the catfish are.

The engine just had a tune and the carbs rebuilt in May. The boat has 12 rail-mounted Driftmaster Duo-Pro rodholders, six torpedo launcher style rodholders on the transom and 10 vertical rodholders for travel mounted to the console.

The boat comes with in-dash VHF ship-to-shore radio, Garmin240 fish finder (needs replacement) and Minn-Kota 74.

3. zmany2k

zmany2k New Member

State:
    APG, MD
    thanks, but it's too far. definitely up my alley though.

4. davesoutfishing

davesoutfishing New Member

State:
    Menominee Michigan
    I just posted one for sale or trade

5. fishhook

fishhook New Member

State:
    Willow Woo
    I have a 17ft. 1992 Invader, center console, 90hp motor call 740-643-0505

6. fishhook

fishhook New Member