Wanted: Catfishin' buddy

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by Ms. Whiskers, Jun 18, 2007.

1. Ms. Whiskers

Ms. Whiskers New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Send me a private message if you are in central Ohio & would like to do some night fishing!:006:

2. Montgomery

Montgomery New Member

State:
    OHIO
    pm me i'll go with you

3. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Will let ya know next time a few of us get together to do some fishing.

4. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    Im in southern Ohio but If its not that long a drive Iwouldnt mind going.

5. Ms. Whiskers

Ms. Whiskers New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Thanks to all that responded:smile2: I live in the eastern part of Ohio (Blacklick/Reynoldsburg). I'm still 6 posts away from being able to send private messages, but as soon as I am able, I will be getting back in contact with ya!

6. Montgomery

Montgomery New Member

State:
    OHIO
    i had tons of questions when i first signed up . it was easy for me to get my post in . wonder why that rule is in effect.

7. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Its to get you to talk bro, we wont get to know you if you dont talk (type)

Peace out all :cool2:

8. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    We can't give away all the secret catfishing knowledge if you won't post and get involved lol. That's just wrong.

9. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    there is plenty of good things to learn on here, but you have to get involved. once once spend alittle time meeting some of these great people, you will be amazed how much they will go out on a limb to help you. might not be the best limb to fish under lol, but you will get some good info...rollo. lol

10. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    This is true, if you want to catch little fish, Rollo can show you where to go. LOL, I'm just kiddin Rollo. All of us can point you to little fish. If you stick around and become involved you will meet people on here that can have you catching more and larger fish than you ever dreamed possible.

11. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    And if you want no fish go fishing with me :lol::lol::lol:, so far Im skunked for the year but Ill have pleanty of time the week of July 4th to go out and get some.

12. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,

Quit fishing with hot dogs, quit fishing buckeye lake, learn how to use a cast net, go for an evening with me, Tony, Rollover, or lil miss Skippy, and you might catch something.... It might be a disease but.... :eek:oooh:

13. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    I dont always fish Buckeye I hate it there (was meeting Bro-in-Law and Father and Grandfather Inlaws) otherwise I would have suggested Dillon (which they live in Newark so its not a stretch for them. I dont know about catching a disease :eek:oooh: but Im game to go sometime, question tho is older son welcome also he is dieing to see some of these huge cats that I know I cant find easily. Plus another bad thing is most of the time I can only go out during the weekend if neither son has a baseball game.

Is anyone going to be around the week of the 4th thats going out, we may be camping at Dillon for that week.

14. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    Call me whatever that Wednesday is. We might just slide over there and get you into a mess of 6-8 lb channels. Boy is welcome if he can behave and sit still. There is only room for one ADD person on the boat, and since I own it I get to be the ADD one.

We'll wear him out and then drop him off (or YOU)

15. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Wednesday is July 4th, we will be there (Dillon) from Sunday to Friday camping I think its 180 and 181. Let me know whats good with you.

16. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    rollover? i will let skippy defend himself. lol i think he needs to get the night disease, not the one you got from jack, lol but, the one we all have for the the big big fish. even on an average night, we could probably get a 30-40lb. stringer of flats, with one almost definetly over 10 or 15 pounds. dunno, if your interested in a late trip? as shawn said, tony, skip, myself shawn ,and yes you jack...know enough area on the muskingum, we could probably put you on some fish other than channels. let me know if your interested sometime... or 100 6-8 pound channels could be tiring as well. whatever floats your boat...rollover:lol:

17. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    LOL, it must be catfish envy lol. We must be the funniest group on the net. At least in the top five. Does anybody still use hotdogs?

18. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Only BallPark Franks (They Plump when ya catfish with em) lol

19. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Jennifer your not far from myself at all almost within casting distance give myself a pm as I usually fish most every night