WANTED: BAIT

Discussion in 'LOCAL TENNESSEE TALK' started by LiveWire, May 27, 2009.

1. LiveWire

LiveWire New Member

State:
    LaVergne, Tennessee
    If anyone in the Nashville area has too much frozen shad or skipjack, please let me know, I'll take it! I just cant find the time to catch any myself.

2. Brad30110

Brad30110 New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Take a trip up I24 to Ashland City and visit the Cheatham Dam, or travel to Cumberland City Tn to the steam plant. There's tons of places with in a hour to catch loads of shad and skips.

You let me know and your more than welcome to ride along with me for a day on the Cumberland!

3. TITANSFAN2104

TITANSFAN2104 New Member

State:
    Smith county TN
    i know its tough but right now you can go to the cordell hull dam in carthage because they are generating everyday and you can get a dip net and swipe it along the wall and get all kinds of shad !!or take an ultralite and catch the skipjack!! its usually full this time of year!! i wont sell any shad or skippy but if you let me know how much your needing we might do a little trading! thats up to you ! i have 30 gallon size ziploc that have been vaccumed and have probably 4-6 lbs of shad in each one! thinking about going in the morning and stocking up on some more and the skipjacks!! :big_smile:

4. lforet2002

lforet2002 Well-Known Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Heard there catching a few skips @ Priest dam too..

5. TITANSFAN2104

TITANSFAN2104 New Member

State:
    Smith county TN
    its nasty at curdell now !! they running number three gen and its keeping everything in a circle right up against the wall(huge logs and trash):roll_eyes:

6. LiveWire

LiveWire New Member

State:
    LaVergne, Tennessee
    I have been meaning to get on old hickory and catch some skips myself, but like I said, I've been so caught up with other things here lately, its hard for me to find the time. You say youre willing to trade huh? What do you have in mind for trade?