Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner

Wanted 140 Gr .284 Accubonds

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  hct236 
#1 ·
Anyone have any idea where I can get my paws on some 140 grain, .284 Nosler Accubonds? I have looked on line and Everywhere I check is Out Of Stock or Backordered and has been for a long time. I emailed Nosler last week about when they may be available, but haven't heard back from them yet. I found some on gun broker the other day, but the guy was wanting $60 for 50 and $12 to ship!
Thanks!

#3 ·
I've noticed they usually start appearing again near hunting season, but if you don't act quick the hoarders buy them up in bulk. Last time I was at work when Midway USA sent an email that they were back in stock, but by the time I got home and had dinner, they were sold out. I may end up trying something else in my 280 X-Bolt, but its hard to step away from something that will put three in one ragged hole at 100 yards AND knocks the snot out of deer. I've always had the opinion "If it aint broke, don't fix it"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.