Want2meet/fish w some1 from here (SC) soon

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA RIVERS TALK' started by bearfrog1, Mar 16, 2008.

1. bearfrog1

bearfrog1 New Member

State:
    Mount Pleasant,
    I want to meet some new faces here and go fishing next weekend on one of the local rivers here. Any takers? I live near Myrtle Beach, SC and want to fish either the Pee Dee river, Waccamaw river, north Santee river or somewhere. I have a 25ft pontoon, but if you want, we can take your outfit. Either works for me. I moved down several years ago from Greenville,SC and don't know too many catfishers here at the beach. My wife doesn't fish and my son is 6 and still a little early for him. Let me know or post back. I don't drink anymore but don't mind if you do or don't.
    Let me know and also will be going back to Santee alot in late spring on. Last was there 3 weeks ago. Was still 6 feet down then. Took alot of pics of the trees all over Marion. Freaked me out considering I have been zooming over all that for years now. Been lucky not to have hit anything more than once...lol
    Take it easy,
    Jonathan

2. blackwaterkatz

blackwaterkatz Active Member

State:
    Andrews, SC
    Bearfrog, I am working on the upper PD right now pretty hard, but can't seem to get time to fish; hope to work it in soon, though. Best bet is to give James (Rivercatsc) a shout. He is a bucket full of knowledge when it comes to the river fishing, and I'm sure he'd be happy to hook up with you. As soon as I can free up a day, I'll give you a shout, too.

3. rivercatsc

rivercatsc New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Johnathan I dont fish much on the weekend unless there is a tournament but if you ever get free during the week we cn hook up. I have been fishing alot down your way and that might be a good place for us to hookup. You can give me a call at 843-229-6174 or email me atr peedeecatmasters@lycos.com.

4. bearfrog1

bearfrog1 New Member

State:
    Mount Pleasant,
    I usually work M-F 8am-4:30pm at either Georgetown Hospital or Waccamaw Hospital. I have my weekends free. I do have a few vacation days to use if you can guarantee me a flathead in the boat. "Hitting me in the head with a paddle doesn't count as a flathead so don't get any ideas"...
    I normally would like to use my vacation days on either a M or F to make it a long weekend.
    Let me know when you want to go fishing.
    Jonathan