Want to drop in and say hello it's me vacatfish.

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by vacatfish, Nov 3, 2008.

1. vacatfish

vacatfish New Member

State:
    bedford virginia
    Im still living hope all the brothers and sisters who remember me are doing well how was everyones halloween.

I miss you all as many know i am a pool player and put alot of time into it playing good pool takes time skill and control.

Been awhile since i been able to stop by i am now 2 time back to back 8 ball champion working on making it 3 time right now we in a good spot to do just that.

Yes as you know playing league pool or going from place to place playing theres them times ya run into a hustler had it happen about 3 weeks ago but the old saying is never try to hustle a hustler.

The guy came upto me made his story sound good and his hustle worth taking i knew what was going on so i said yea we can do that so we started racking the balls he wanted to play 20 a rack and giving me the option to break we i broke made a stripe in big balls we call them so i run 3 more off the table and i stop and look at the guy he ask me what was wrong i said not a thing at all but i bet ya one thing right here he said whats that i told him i bet ya 50 bucks you wont get a shot this whole game he said ok i bet ya 50 i will wrong idea i cracked a smile turn back around aimed down on that 8 ball poof it was over i looked at him and held my hand out and told him i might had lost the game but i won the bet.

You should had seen the look on the guys face he said you aint won the balls are still on the table and i told him find the 8 ball so i gave him his 20 for losing from sinking the 8 so needless to say walked away with 30 more bucks in my pocket then what i had from the start.

After that the guy did not want to play out the rest of the racks so i shaked his hand and told him never try to hustle a hustler.

I do miss all of you would also like to welcome and say thank you for joining the best dam family ever on earth to the new im sure you have seen you will learn alot here if catfishing hunting or anything els is what your into your sure to find information about it right here on the family site in more detaul and easyer to read than you will find anywhere.

Like to say thank you to paul who started all sis and the mods for all the had work time and pride they have put into making this the family it is.

I might not get here as offten as i use to from being on the road with a cue stick in my hand but please don't think for one sec that i do not love you all
    i credit the victories i have got and for me doing what i do to this place right here if it was not for the help in the past and the wonderful people here talking to me sometimes when things got hard and tuff got tuff i do not know where i would be.

I love the way the site has been kept up and the new things that have been added as always ya cant blink ya eyes cause if you do your sure to miss something on this site cause of the countless hours the mods paul and sis put into it.

Thank you all for where you all have got me.

2. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Should have bet him 100 :smile2: thats dirty but I like it as long as its not me LOL, I would have never thought of something like that.

3. vacatfish

vacatfish New Member

State:
    bedford virginia
    I hear ya brother ryang sometimes we got to do what we don't want to do just to show some there are them out there just alittle smarter then they are.

I have took many for alot more than that with that hustle be shocked at the money you can make just off of simple hustles i will make clear i wont hustle a honest person only the ones that come to me showing me and talking there trash you them that think they cant be beat thats when i well aint been playing but for a week lol sand half a rack then light it up.

Talk to ya soon i got to get back to the table tuseday night i got 2 tournaments then.

4. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Nice to hear from ya,Randy,Great that you are doin good on the slate still. Congrats and good luck.

5. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    I'd think the balls ain't gonna be the only thing 'lit on fire' when you 'hustle' the wrong person one of these days!

6. vacatfish

vacatfish New Member

State:
    bedford virginia
    223 brother glad to see ya still with us how tya been. skipeye are you new here if so welcome.

When hustling knowing what your doing and how to do what your doing and how to handle what your doing im not the droma type person and do not like making any and welcome any and all to afew games of pool if ever in my area im not a dirty pool player whos out there just taking money from people.

Theres been times i have did it as a lesson learned to them and have many times turned around and gave there money back to them and shake there hand and thank them for playing.

And as far trouble rising from it well knowning what your doing is the key to avoiding that many that are on my league team right now are ones that have tried to hustle me in games of pool whe n it comes to pool im not just a start yesterday player and yes i do stay ready for them just incase times but most the time me and them end of being good friends and having a laugh over it but a cue stick aint the only thing i know how to shoot with if need be.

The hustlers that run into the most trouble are them who are out there going from bar to bar pool hall to pool hall showing off and trying to push someone into playing a money game i walk upto none and ask them to play for money but if they walk upto me and ask me then thats another story cause it's them offering me not me offering them and most that do i will go over things with them and make sure things are understood before any game starts.

Thank you both again for posting and wish you both the best of luck in and around the water.