Want to do something romantic for the wife?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by seacatfish, Jul 12, 2008.

1. seacatfish

seacatfish New Member

State:
    Florida
    I had one original romantic idea in my life. It worked wonders for my wife, about 9 years ago. She will never forget it, I`m sure it has helped her through some times where I was just plain being a pain.

If you pm me, I will send you the details. It will be our secret.:eek:oooh:

2. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    I just take her to Burger King and let her supersize it. LOL!:wink:

3. whisker maniac

whisker maniac New Member

State:
    arkansas
    hmmmmmmmmmmm Makes me want to almost pm ya but I'm afraid that you'll just tell me to sign a contract stating that I promise to only say "yes dear" to her for the rest of my days.:eek:oooh::smile2:

Or worse yet to promise that I'll quit fishing.:eek:oooh::eek:oooh::eek:oooh::eek:oooh::eek:oooh:

4. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    Who needs romance when ya got a Red Lobster.:wink:

5. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    guys i got the perfect answer for you.my wife and i got married feb.13,valentines day is the 14th,and her birthday is feb.22.3 ballons and 3 long stem roses covers all 3.

6. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    I've have been married 27 years.
    romantic nights, I shower and dont fart under the covers .

7. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    I think Big George is talking from experience. You might need to add a cone of ice cream.:smile2:

8. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Me and Cherie got married new yr. eve, 30 yrs. ago( big mistake on her part), her b/day is Dec.28th following Christmas:crazy: Needless to say, things are not always plentiful at that time of year. Regardless of which day it is, the best thing you can give someone is your time and let them know you care. I've lacked in that dept. from time to time:embarassed:

9. gargoil77

gargoil77 New Member

State:
    Clarksville, Indiana
    Romance sucks. I did something very romantic (even women say it was) on my 20th anniversary and two weeks afterwards my ex wanted a divorce. But she was a female dog anyway. What a waste of 20yrs of my life?

10. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    Yeah! My wife and I have been married for 14 years. It's been a long road, especially raising 2 young boys. Sometimes you gotta say "what the heck" and hang up that fishing pole and give your lady your undivided attention. I know it can be tough for those hard core fisherman, like me, but it sure makes them happy and not so cranky. Got an anniversary coming up in 3 days, so I better play Cassinova and do my part. LOL!!:wink: Know what I mean?

11. lendog

lendog New Member

State:
    berks, PA
    my fishin days are numbered then, i'm gettin married in two weeks ( july 26 ), been an 8 yr engagement guess its time ta make it legal (and yes i plan on gettin some fishin in while away on the honeymoon:wink:)

12. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    No, I don't want to do anything romantic for the wife. She's got me, that is enough. Now, for my girlfriend, that is an entirely different subject. If you really do have a secret I might need to get ahold of you.

13. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    yes I do romantic things for my wife.Just last week I bought her a new strap for her weedwacker.
    smokey

14. seacatfish

seacatfish New Member

State:
    Florida
    Well, so far only one kind soul has wanted to know. It is no big deal, just that the time is right, and I know someone may need to know you are thinking about her....:wink::big_smile:

15. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    i agree with giving the time iv also lacked in that dept at times my lady means everything to me id be lost with out her keeping me in line.
    i know it may seem wierd to some but this is how i showed my love for her a wile back i got a teddy bear tattooed on my leg for her she loves teddy bears i got her this stuffed bear for xmas last year she had got me a blue and white rose so i had thoes tattooed i always called her my angel bear so i had the bear turnd into a angel bear just my way to always let her know she is my number 1 ok too much mushhhhh lets move on lol

Attached Files:

16. Big Vic

Big Vic New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    The wife and I got married at the court house in Alma Nebraska which just happens to be on the west end of Harlan county res. After we got married we went up town had a few beers and then took the boat and went catfishing !!! My anniversaries are pretty easy WE GO FISHING !! Is that cool or what :cool2::smile2::smile2::smile2: no wonder I love her !!!

17. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Curiosity killed the Cat again...... I had to know what this big romantic secret was. Sent Dan (seacatfish) a PM to find out.

Turns out I didn't end up dead, just smiling a lot. :big_smile:

I think it's a :0a24:

18. slabmaster

slabmaster New Member

State:
    missouri
    rifles,pistols,shoutguns,crappie rods,trout rods,flyrods and anything to do with cooking and or cleaning are the things i have found that don't work.

19. jagdoctor1

jagdoctor1 New Member

State:
    CA/AZ
    That's funny lol. I'm kinda itchin to send the pm myself but then again some days I don't mind that she doesn't like me very much.

20. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    Heck, just do as I do and buy her some cheap wal-mart roses every now and then. And if your out in the yard doin some yard work then swing by a flower bed every now and then and pick her some and mix them with some wild flowers for a Bouquet. Works for Me!!!!!