Want new regulations? Check out this thread!

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by loanwizard, Jul 27, 2009.

1. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
  2. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Naw it wont cost that much, but an increase would be worth it.

So basically you are saying we should just let all the illegal activitys go on, and on, and on?

Last edited: Jul 27, 2009

3. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Topic an post very misleading here. Sent to a fantasy story come on now.

4. kitsinni

kitsinni New Member

State:
    Ohio
    In reality what we are talking about here is politics, and I know most people don't like the middle road in politics but we need to find a middle road. It just doesn't have to be to the extreme one way or another.

5. loanwizard

State:
    Coshocton,
    Nope, actually I am on your side. I find it ugly that law enforcement refuses to enforce the existing laws. They are not supposed to interpret laws, that is for the legislature, judges and lawyers. They are paid with our tax dollars to enforce the laws. I simply ask that we proceed with caution. Hot headedness causes more damage than progress.

6. loanwizard

State:
    Coshocton,
    What would you call it? It certainly isn't a reality. I thought this was a catfish site, and was not aware I needed an English degree.

7. Garrett Cope

Garrett Cope New Member

State:
    Columbus Ohio
    Ridiculous is what i'd call it. All i think anyone wants regarding conservation are reasonable, realistic laws that are enforced as well as can be expected given the resources available. Are we there? Nope. But it's easily possible. Numbers is all it takes. If a large enough group of people truly want something done and will make the effort there's a good chance things will get done.

8. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    I believe it's called Brotherhood Of Catfisherman correct? Na you'll be alright just a reality check needed. I believe you took English in school. You made a passing grade lol,,,

9. loanwizard

State:
    Coshocton,
    Hold up there young fella! We were discussing the usage, or misleading use of the word fantasy, not brotherhood. I am sorry that a perceived differenence of opinion causes this kind of response. If you read some of my responses, I actually agree. I am a liberal and believe in legislation that protect the people and Natural Resources. I am just playing devils advocate and showing you what might be said if it ever comes to going to the big city to fight. There is a possibility that what you ask for might come to you in a mighty twisted package. After all, this is Ohio politics we are talking about. That is why I fish shallow waer with a jet. Them wardens with twin 225 Hondas won't find me! :wink:

10. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    ROFL not that's what I call Git R Done!

11. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Shawn, I undrstand you are p[laying devils advocate...But dont you think you went a lttle over board...LOL.

If we fear that any change is gonna hurt us, then there will be no change.

12. loanwizard

State:
    Coshocton,
    Spoken like a true liberal! What is this world coming to?!?! Hey, gotta stir the pot sometimes lest we all become bored.:wink: