Want fishing buddy ! Have a decent boat!

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARIZONA TALK' started by Cat-dory, Apr 19, 2007.

1. Cat-dory

Cat-dory Guest

Wouldnt mind meeting someone who would like to go Flatty fishing at Roosevelt , San Carlos , and Mittry. I get to the lake in the afternoon , get bait , pick a good area and fish from the bank.....It gets kinda wierd at night and wouldnt mind taking someone along that doesnt know the ropes too good , or an old salt that doesnt have a boat.
    I take flathead fishing serious....fish ALL night.
    Im on SSI disability so I have alot of time , but not much $$$ for trips.....lets split the gas and both have a great time fishing.

2. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Welcome to the BOC Ron, were glad your here!!

3. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Hi there, welcome to the forum.
    When you come out to Mittry let me know and I'll go with you, I live in Yuma and I can definatly meet you on a saturday night for an all night trip.

4. Cat-dory

Cat-dory Guest

Hey , that would be great ! I fish Mittry without a boat , but if need one could bring it.
    Have done really well there several years ago.....Had a 65-70 right up on the bank when the line broke.....Still remember standing there soaking wet wondering what the hell happened...lol....hey Bro...whats your ph # ?
    Ron

5. thunderchicken

thunderchicken New Member

State:
    Yuma Az
    Hey Ron, welcome to the BOC!! I live in Yuma also and Mittry is my favorite place to fish. You don't really need a boat there. My biggest fish was taken from there. Maybe we can hook up sometime.

:cool2:

6. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Ron, PM sent with info.

7. Cat-dory

Cat-dory Guest

I cant send any private messages yet cause I dont have 10 posts yet. Give me some time so I can get in touch with you , Im ready to be in Yuma a couple times next month. Thanks Yuma BOC !

8. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

State:
    Salyersville,Ke
    Welcome to the BOC

9. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona
    No problem Ron, just LMK ahead of time so I can "behave" during the week and the boss won't have a problem with me being out all night. You know how it is.:crazy:

10. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Hey Ron, there is a CA/AZ gattering in Blythe the first weekend in May, do you want to come out there? I am planing on going and I will ask thunderchicken and another cat guy I know, maybe we all can met up there.

11. Cat-dory

Cat-dory Guest

Im wanting to go real bad.....Might be able to make it up there on wednesday ?? Look for a funny white 16' Dory with blue trim....I drive a grey Mazda pickup...Ron