wanna help a brother out?

Discussion in 'INDIANA RIVERS TALK' started by pikerhoss, May 5, 2008.

1. pikerhoss

pikerhoss New Member

State:
    indiana
    Anybody up for going out and showin' somebody how it's done? I got the boat and this summer I've got the time. If you're ever going to Petersburg to fish drop me a line. I've had a dream since middle school to catch a big catfish (over 25 lbs).....

Also just thought I'd say that I'm a part time preacher and youth worker, so some things I wouldn't want to be around.

2. SkiMax

SkiMax New Member

State:
    Rising Sun, IN
    I'll be more than happy to go out with ya. I fish around Rising Sun on the Ohio River 4-5 nights a week. Anytime u wanna get out just let me know!

I have a boat too, so no need to drag yours all the way down here

3. pikerhoss

pikerhoss New Member

State:
    indiana
    thanks, that might be too far right now for me! I'd guess you are waaaayyy over there in Eastern IN. Am I right? With a new baby at home, I can't away for long....

4. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Welcome to the BOC. I would love to help you out, but the army has me pretty busy right now. Good luck to you.

5. diver268

diver268 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Exactly where are you located ? I live on the NW side of Indy but do travel some to fish. I go quite a lot to Spencer. So if I know where you are at, maybe we can meet somewhere and do some fishing. Bruce

6. biga

biga Well-Known Member

State:
    evansville
    if you want to come down to evansville some time im sure we can put you on a good fish...

7. coondog east fork

coondog east fork New Member

State:
    IND
    I live about 30 mi from you you can go with me sometime if you want I work in pike co there is alot of good looking fishing there too

8. cjmbaseball

cjmbaseball New Member

State:
    Indiana
    SkiMax, I'm somewhat new to the Rising Sun area. Do you have any suggestions for any public areas that are decent for catfish off of the bank?