Wanna hear something funny

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by jerseycat9, May 6, 2007.

1. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    This morning I had gotten in from fishing at about 6:30am and got cleaned up and fixed myself a cup of coffee. I sat down on the couch and started watching my fishing shows. I had dozed off and the phone started ringing I checked the number and went to put the phone down and doze off. A couple hours later i wake up and Im looking for the phone to make a phone call and it sno where to be found looked for a few minutes and decided to clean up a bit I took my coffee to the sink to pour it out and plop out comes the cell phone after a three hour soak in Coffee LOL I was so zonked out I didnt even notice what I had done(wasnt drinking last night either) Well I got the dang thing all apart and I dont think its gonna matter LOL Sometimes Im amazed that Ive came this far in life with out serious injury or brain damage(or maybe I havent) LOL:dribble:

2. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    wow thats funny right there

3. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Now thats a heck of a way to treat a cup of coffee.. hehehe

4. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    that would be considered a long distance cup of coffee :lol: i wonder how long it took the battery to die

i dropped my phone in the bottom of my boat awhile ago , my boat leaked real bad and it laid in water while i loaded the boat when i was strapping it down i found the phone vibrating in the bottom of the boat

5. Rickjr

Rickjr New Member

State:
    VA
    That's funny....sounds like something that would happen to me..:big_smile:

6. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    LMAO!!! Sounds like something i'd do...Also,thats a waste of a perfectly good cup of coffee...:confused2: :big_smile: :lol:

7. cook

cook New Member

State:
    Plattsburg,Mo.(near K.C.)
    " Theres your sign":lol:

8. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    hey, those things can happen when your in a sleep induced coma :lol:

I was woke up one night talking on the phone, my husband had called me and had been talking to me and I had NO idea what I said or anything. Never knew I answered the phone.

Funny Terry, thanks for sharing:lol:

9. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Terry Thats funny and expensive. I've pulled a lot of stupid things but I've never lost a phone in a coffie pot.YET. Hang in there it's bound to get better.:big_smile: :big_smile: :big_smile:

10. Drawout

Drawout Active Member

State:
    Paris.Texas
    That is funny.I dropped mine in the lake and was able to save it by taking apart and putting just the main part of phone in Oven on low 125,for 5 hours take out and let cool down a bit and put back together and worked perfect.Sounds stupid but it did work for my Nokia sprint phone !

11. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    I think that the ten pounds of sugar that I put in everydang cup may be the variable that prevents it from working kinda like sugar in a gastank LOL

12. porboy

porboy New Member

State:
    TX Panhand
    I forgot and left my phone in my pickup bed all night during a 3/4 in rain and the darn thing is still working after 5 years. I let it set for 24 hrs before trying it though. But I never have let it drink coffee though.
    Bill

13. catman529

catman529 New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I am so sorry your cup of coffee was ruined!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

14. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Has it dried out yet?

15. copycat

copycat New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    Thats funny Terry, thanks. Now I can see you trying to make a call with a teaspoon the next time your in slumberland, lol:lol:

16. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    Well here is an update. The phone works now but the LCD screen is shot. Which makes the phone almost useless beins how every contact number I know except family is in my memory bank on the phone under peoples names:waaaht: If ya cant see what your doing how can ya use it :doubt:

17. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Too bad about your phone going for a cup of coffee Terry! That sounds like something that I would do!:eek:oooh:

18. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Give it a little more time, Terry. Lay it out piece by piece, dry it out with a blow dryer or heater, and give it enough time to get the moisture out of it. Course, maybe it had a caffeine overload............:roll_eyes: :lol: