Wanna go fishing?

Discussion in 'GEORGIA RIVERS TALK' started by jerseycat9, Mar 25, 2007.

1. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    hey members Im in georgia and its lonely fishing. does anyone want to go fishing? I will sport the bait and funds.

2. copycat

copycat New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    OK, i'll go, send me a plane ticket!:lol:

3. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Me-to--me--to---Pleassssseee!!!

4. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY

CopyCat and I are goin. LOL! NAH! NAH!

5. sharkn1979

sharkn1979 New Member

State:
    georgia
    where is oakwood located in georgia

6. georgia_hunter

georgia_hunter New Member

State:
    Georgia
    When you wanna go, I live about 5 miles from the good ole Altamaha, as a matter of fact i'll be going this evening.

7. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    Yeah unfortunately most of our georgia members are pretty far from me. Im in North Georgia near on Lake lanier and the catfishing leaves something to be desired to say the least. Im about an hour North of Atlanta

8. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    dang that request I made sure got real expensive LOL

9. copycat

copycat New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    Yea, what he said............nah, nah:tounge_out:........Ya know, you could always come back to Jersey.

10. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia

11. copycat

copycat New Member

State:
    New Jersey

12. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    OK offer still stands does anyone feel like hitting the water tomorrow? Ive been on babysitting detail almost all week. I got the go ahead for tomorrow afternoon. I will be in the Flowery Branch park area for catfish and crappie.

13. jamrens

jamrens New Member

State:
    rome, georgia
    i am in the rome area always looking for a fishing buddy

14. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    Hey Whitney and welcome to the BOC. I have finally put together a good system for catfish in lake lanier if ya want to come on down PM me and maybe we can meet half way. Or if ya have a better place Im game for that to

15. jamrens

jamrens New Member

State:
    rome, georgia
    i have found a new hole, Since sat there has been a 5lb 7 lb and a 12lb striper, 3 5-7lbs blues, and a 30 lb blue. i went today and brought home 2 10 lb blues,

16. BassMassey

BassMassey Well-Known Member

State:
    Oconee
    is anyone willing to drive out here to the oconee river? i know a few good spots from the bank. and am possibly buying a big 20 ft flat bottom in the near future. i live in madison but often drive 1-2 hrs to fish the river further down south.

17. jamrens

jamrens New Member

State:
    rome, georgia
    not sure where that is but i am always looking to fine a new spot

18. Gator

Gator New Member

State:
    Ludowici GA
    Bass we will have to work something out once thing get settled down here a bit.

19. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    It sounds like maybe we should have an unofficial gathering at a place we can all meet at conveniently. Hey I may be taking a trip down towards Savanna to visit someone on base on Saturday. I am not sure if I will have the time to fish but it would be pretty cool to meet up with someone and grab a bite to eat anyone game?

20. BassMassey

BassMassey Well-Known Member

State:
    Oconee
    well lake oconee is just a lil bit over an hour east of downtown atlanta....and the river comes out of the resovoir about half an hour south and runs all the way down till it meets the oculmulgee river and forms the alamaha...im still kinda new to the area but sometimes i will take an entire day to drive around and scout bank spots........i've found a few good ones, although a lot of the river and lake around here is surrounded by dense forest. i've heard more than once about people saying lake oconee as being the next santee cooper....i may be getting a boat in the near future to fish the lake and river...i think it would be awesome to take 3 or 4 days off in the fall and put-in on the northern end of the oconee river and travel all the way down to jessup fising and camping on sandbars along the way. hope to see ya'll down south this weekend we can talk more about it then......