wanna go fishin

Discussion in 'OKLAHOMA RIVERS TALK' started by catfishfever1, Oct 10, 2008.

1. catfishfever1

catfishfever1 New Member

State:
    kansas
    i live in the grand lake area near ketchum just wondering if anybody would like to go up to twin bridges and do a littlie flathead fishing on saturday nite i have a boat and boat just let me no

2. South Grand Laker

South Grand Laker New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    well i live behind the dam here on grand lake, folks live east of ketchum, i wouldn't mind going, i dont flathead much, blue fish all the time though, i won;t be worth fishing tomorrow after al lthe games and stuff, maybe during the week, it's better to let allthe out of towners go home, and by the way i've been killing good size blues on the cable for the last 2 weeks, if anyone wants to go, ill show em how to do it

3. wildhunter066

wildhunter066 New Member

State:
    missouri
    I wish i had time i would take u both up on your offers. As soon as the boys football is over and i get a little deer hunting in lets go. We was doing good around sailboat bridge but the fishin has slowed a little since i havent been able to go. My dad has been going but hes not fishin in deepenough water.

4. catfishfever1

catfishfever1 New Member

State:
    kansas
    i would like to go catch some nice blues somtime

5. South Grand Laker

South Grand Laker New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    yeah man the blues have been so much on fire right now below the dam here, i haven't even got out to the lake to fish em yet this year, i prolly start on them in about a month up there

6. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    Justin, come to shawnee and we'll ease down to the river and catch a blue:big_smile: